Main Menu

Boasting Contest!

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, July 24, 2011, 11:06:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Søren

Yeah? Well I've known the rules the whole time!

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

Oh yeah? Well I knew the rules before this game was even invented, before I was even born! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

SilentSam

Yeah? Well I knew the rules before the begging of time. And Before that!!!
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

LT Sandpaw

I don't need rules I do what I want!!!

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Delthion

Oh yeah?! Well that's dumb! I can follow the rules perfectly and do whatever I want at the same time!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Hickory

O yea?! Well, rules and schools are for fools! I was made to disobey rules, yea, and kill them! don't mess with me, the roaring son of a roaring son of a roaring son of a pike! ya yayaya
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Rusvul

...You care about rules. You care about them enough to loudly proclaim that you break them. Rules cannot hold me, spells cannot bind me. Sickness cannot take me, force cannot shake me. And your petty little words can do less to harm me than the ground beneath my feet.

Hickory

Ok, speaking of that ground, earthquakes on the horizon (not literally,, for all those people who think that)
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

SilentSam

I can write that post a million times!
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Delthion

I can write that post whatever anyone says plus one times!

Norham Waterpaw

I can count to infinity times two!
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Delthion

I can count to infinity20000000!