News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Zombie Game (Sorta RP)

Started by Blaggut, September 24, 2013, 04:58:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaggut

(I thought this should go here, move if needed)

Info: This is a zombie RP, I will decide what happens, but you control your character. Simaler to Ruin Runner.

Stuff: In 2019, a disease that caused infected humans to become zombies took over many parts of the world. When an infected person bites an human, he will succumemb to his wounds, and become a zombies within a day. Gangs have robbed and pillaged the world. It is spreading. You, a survivor, must make your way on the world. The only way to kill the infected is by damaging the brain, or decapitating the infected.

Ps: game will start September 25, 2013. Sign up soon! To sign up, put your Character's personality, name, and strategies. Pss: I will give your load out!
~Just a soft space boi~

Norham Waterpaw

Sounds like fun!

Name: Gilliad Sypher
Personality: Antisocial, doesn't like bugs. Any bug.
Strategies: Avoid getting bit, and aim for the head.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Aye, zoundz major! Ah'll join!

Name: Sawk
Personality: Timid and very cowardly
Strategies: Run away, hide; let someone else go first
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Blaggut

Cool! By the way, you'll wont all be in one group. I'll post youlls location in the world when this starts.
~Just a soft space boi~

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Blaggut

I was thinking about giving this another day.. Well I'm sure whoever wanted has done it. Well, I guess I'll allow to sign up while in game. I'll start in the next post, this could be a long opening.
~Just a soft space boi~

Blaggut

Gilliad: India, but your American.

Sawk: Calafornia, USA

Let's assume your character is 20-29 Also, I might have to post a few times each time a set a scene.

Gilliad: You've been following a large group of teens for a long while, almost all of the armed with guns. Their numbers are about 2 score. (40). You, and them, then spot a cabin on the horizon. They teens seem to walk faster now. You see a zombie come out, and then two other. The teens rush in with no stratedgy. They leave those who were bitten, a whole ten due to their stupidity, to die. You wait for the fire to go down, for they have burnt the cabin, by now they have become zombies. You know there's better weapons inside. What do you do? PS: your load out is a rusty, easily breakable hatchet. And a few days food.
~Just a soft space boi~

Blaggut

Sawk: You are in Los Angelos, roaming in the shadows, avoiding all zombies. You smirk as you think of the zombie's stupidity, just as you walk into the face of one, druel hanging from a dangling jaw. You back away, wielding your pipe club. As you turn around you see at least 3 of the ones you had just smirked about. Your pinned in, and your pipe is too heavy to heavy to kill them all. You then see the first zombies meal, a poor man holding a pistol, you practically jump for the firearm, dropping your pipe behind you. But when you attemp to shoot the pistol, all you hear is a soft click, and nothing comes out. Defenseless, you look around wildly and see a sewer cap, your only possible hope. What do you do?

Load out: nothing but a bag of chips, in the vintage haversack you managed to salvage.
~Just a soft space boi~

Norham Waterpaw

Ooc: I know this is for fun, but I don't think our loadouts are very logical. Who in their right mind would grab their worst hatchet out of their shed, and use it for surviving the apocalypse. Just saying.  ;)

Gilliad stared hard at the scene before him. He had a plan. He would sneak around to the back of the cabin, bust the window, and climb inside. Hopefully there would be no zombies inside, and if there were, his hatchet might be useful...

Blaggut

Then cabin is destroyed and half burnt remember... And it's only 3 rooms, with 10 zombies, also, as for you weapon. You've been surviving for a few years, I don't know what happened to your weapons. But I'm sure you'll find something good!

Gilliad: as you walk in from the burst window, all the zombies immediately turn you direction. You see a bed behind you. And there's half a machete on the floor, missing the top half. Perhaps, I'd you refrain from stabs, you can kill one of them before you perish. (If you die, you respawn at another part of your location, like nothin ever happened...)
~Just a soft space boi~

Norham Waterpaw

Ooc: How do you break a machete? In half no less?  :D

Gilliad turned to face his foes. This wasn't looking too good. He terminated the closest one by a swift hatchet to it's rotted skull. He bent dow, and grabbed his halfchete. He slung it at one, hoping to injure it.
He braced himself against the wall, and shoved the bed at the main group of undead.

Blaggut

The hatchet broke as it hit the zombies skull. The bed fell on half the zombies, with a sickening crunch. It killed two, and two others were crawling on the floor, their lower bodies shattered. That makes 5 alive, and two crawling on the ground, watch your feet! You are now defenseless to, since you had to throw the machete.

Btw, if you read Max Brook's (creator of WAR WAR Z) book: Zombie Survival Guide, this is pretty much the same, but an RP, exept in max brooks books, zombies have been alive since caveman times..
~Just a soft space boi~

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Sawk was terrified. This would have been the understatement of the century had anyone been around to write it down, fiercely edit the three words down to three words, create a newspaper so that they could have something to publish it in, create a column for said task, publish it, and then sell it to the public for a fiver and a pack of fries; but why anyone would go to all of that trouble just to publish three very dumb words in a very dumb column in a very dumb newspaper and then sell it to a very dumb public that by now had become a very dumb bunch of zombies is quite an absurd and totally irrelevant notion and so we shall move on from that. So once again, Sawk was terrified. He reached for the sewer-cap while at the same time swinging his haversack at the zombies. This is it, he thought despairingly to himself. They're going to get me, and then I'll be zombie-chow! He rather thought himself quite clever for outwitting those other zombies, so he thought it was highly unfair of the Universe to put him through this highly traumatic and overall mean scare and that he'd better get some form of compensation in the afterlife. He screamed.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Blaggut

Wow, I had ME saying, what's gonna happen, what's gonna happen? That writing reminded me of lemony snicket to...

As he reached for the drain, he slipped and fell, while close to the wall, his foot accidentally opened and the pipe, and he fell through, but hit his head and went unconscious. He soon woke up at the bottom of the sewers, mindless eyes staring down at him.. When he saw the shapes nearby, there were at least 3 zombies there. Around him, 4 tunnels split in diff derections. He noticed his haversack next to him.
~Just a soft space boi~

Norham Waterpaw

Ooc: Man, you are bent on killing us! You make us sound like idiots:D Sheesh, the zombies haven't taken our brains yet!  ;)

Gilliad was anything but defense less. He ripped off a post from the bed and began furiously whacking about at anything near him, which happened to be zombies.