When was the Last time?

Started by DanielofRedwall, August 05, 2011, 10:07:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TaggHero

A while ago, Despicable Me.

When was the last time you accidentally cut yourself?
There is no valid reason why people should walk the streets in fear and concern the way they have to.  I consider it part of my life's work to remedy the situation.

Rainshadow

A while ago.

WWTLT you played this game?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

TaggHero

About an hour and a half ago.

When was the last time you wore house shoes in the summer?
There is no valid reason why people should walk the streets in fear and concern the way they have to.  I consider it part of my life's work to remedy the situation.

Rainshadow

It's summer right now, and it's cold where I live, so right now.

WWTLT you finished a good book, and which one?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

TaggHero

A couple weeks ago.  It was Sable Quean. lol

When was the last time you had cereal for dinner?

Lily

Never! I'm not really a fan of cereal for breakfast either.

When was the last time you played an instrument?

TaggHero

Couple months.  Keep neglecting my guitar.  And how could you not like cereal? lol

When was the last time you ate a hard boiled egg?

Rainshadow

A long time ago.  I hate them.

WWTLT you acted in a play?

TaggHero

A long time ago. lol

When was the last time you accidentally burped when you meant to say a word?

Rainshadow

Today.

WWTLT you dressed up for Halloween?  Also, what was the costume?

TaggHero

It was some generic mask thing, I can't remember.  I was in my junior year of high school, so a couple years.

When was the last time you frolicked in a field of ferns following a furry fowl?

SableFury

Uh, never.

When was the last time you ate cheese?
"Did you just fall?"

"No, I attacked the floor."

"Backwards?"

"I'm freaking talented,okay?!?"

Dear Cool People:
         They didn't name a candy after you,did they?
                   Sincerely, Nerds

W0NWILL

last night, I had tacos.

WWTLT you actually sat down and watched TV? (I almost never do that)

Rainshadow

This morning.  NCIS is awesome.

WWTLT you helped out with something really important?

TaggHero

Help my friend/boss with his business almost every day. lol

When was the last time you felt so happy that you thought you were dreaming?