Caption it! Matthias, Cornflower & Wild Ivy

Started by Jukka the Sling, February 01, 2014, 04:21:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

Can't think of a good one at the moment...
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Jukka the Sling

Can anyone else see it or is it just my computer that won't display it?  :-\
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Gonff the Mousethief

I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

Hmmm.  :-\

Well, if you right click on it and click "copy image URL" you can copy-&-paste the URL into a new tab and see it that way...

MatthiasMan

Matthias: Wait.  I heard something. . .  ???

Ivy: WAIT! IM SEEING HALLUCINATIONS! FRESH BAKED COOKIES! :o :o :o

Cornflower: Wut. . . You realize I just cooked some cookies this morning.  . .

Ivy: *Still hallucinating* COOOOOOOOKKKEEEEEEEEEEEES!

Matthias: Gah, these migraines.

Jukka the Sling

Gonff the Mousethief

I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Jukka the Sling

Vilu Daskar

Ivy and Cornflower: AHH what's that.

Mattias:      Stay here i'll find out
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Jukka the Sling

Emperor Ublaz

Myst is the best puzzle game EVER!!!

You can win by losing. Jesus did.

Why are you looking
So intently at the beans
While they are sleeping?
               --haiku by me

Linux is GREAT!!!

Jukka the Sling

It won't display, but if you right-click where it's supposed to be, then hit "Copy image URL", you can paste that into a new tab and see it that way. :P Yeah, it's a pain in the neck. I don't know why it won't display.

Amarith Waterspring

Matthias:stay here.

Wild Ivy: Matthias, you're changing!

Cornflower: No, Matthias, don't!

:)
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Jukka the Sling