News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Hares beg for food

Started by Amarith Waterspring, April 13, 2014, 12:02:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amarith Waterspring

Here's a game I thought of and would go like this. I will post a hare asking "When's the jolly ol' supper time wot?" and then the next person will be a friar or somebeast working in the kitchen and he would say something like "Next week for you, the way you scoff!" and then it would be back to the hare to say something like "Scoff! Do I look like a scoffer!" and so on with the conversation. You can be a little mean to the hare but don't say anything too rude. You can post as a different hare then the last one but put your hare like this  HARE 1: would you look at all that bally scoff!.
I'll start.

HARE 1: When's the jolly ol' supper time, wot?
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Rusvul

NEVAH!

Hare 1: But... But.... Reasons!

Amarith Waterspring

OOC: you are only suposed to do one beast, and also do  FRIAR: NEVAH!

Hare: But, but, a chap's gotta have something to munch!
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Lady Amber

Friar: Not until lunch, you beastly vagabond!

Edraithel

HARE 2: Corks, I'm famished, when's the blinky food goin' to be ready?
"A cage," she said. "To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire." - Eowyn, Lord of the Rings

"Listen for the destination in your heart if you lose sight of your path." D. Gray Man

Lady Amber

Friar: When it's lunch time!

Amarith Waterspring

hare 1: But a chap's gotta eat some tucker before then!
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Cornflower MM

Friar: No, you don't! If I can do it, you can. Now, shoo!

Amarith Waterspring

Hare 1: No I won't! I'm not going any where until I'm fed, wot!
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Thomas Barkshield

Friar: well then Ye'd best sit down, this onion pasty I'm preparing is going to take a while.

Cornflower MM

Hares One and Two: WHAT?!?!? Oh, no! That pastie better get done soon.....Or else....

Amarith Waterspring

Frier: That pastie will be done when it's ready! Whinning about it won't make it get brown and crispy all by it's self!
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Edraithel

Hare 2: "Would eat it now, but Mather always said uncooked pasties was bad for ya."
"A cage," she said. "To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire." - Eowyn, Lord of the Rings

"Listen for the destination in your heart if you lose sight of your path." D. Gray Man

Amarith Waterspring

Friar: Well it is! And you'd be good to listen to 'er!
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Blaggut

Does a person have to either be a friar or a hare?
~Just a soft space boi~