News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Arena

Started by Faiyloe, January 14, 2015, 02:18:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who do you think will be the winner?

Skyblade
Russa

Russa Nodrey

OOC: Agreed.

BIC: *Dodges the frying pan* *Makes a large pair of scissors and cuts the scarf of me (3)* *Throws the scissors at Sky*
Freddy

Skyblade

*Blocks scissors with backpack and swings the giant rose at Russa like a giant club*

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Dibbun Against Bedtime

SKY-BLADE! SKY-BLADE! SKY-BLADE!
"An' if on an empty tummy I'm slain,
Then I'll jolly well never get killed again,
So pass the pudden an' fetch those pies,
An' I'll give the foebeast a rotten surprise!"

Russa Nodrey

*Ducks the giant rose* *Picks up the scissors and throws them at Sky*
Freddy

Skyblade

*Dodges scissors and charges Russa with the giant rose, the flowers and thorns sticking right at her chest*

Russa Nodrey

OOC: Sorry it's taken me so long to post. :P

*Runs to my right* *Makes a mirror (6)* *Breaks the mirror by throwing it on the ground*
Freddy

Skyblade

OOC: It's cool!

IC: *picks up pieces of glass and throws them at Russa in a wide angle*

Russa Nodrey

*Makes a leaf blower(6)* *Turns it on and blows the glass that Sky threw at me and the remaining glass on the ground back at Sky*
Freddy

Skyblade

OOC: Sorry this is so late. This duel between us two keeps dragging on; how will it end?

IC: *Tries to guard self with backpack and giant rose. Blasts Russa with water gun and shaving cream thing*

Delthion

Can we just declare this a tie and move on?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Skyblade

I'm cool with that :P

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Delthion

Alright, let's PM Faiy!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

I'd be happy to host a second one.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

Cool! I'd be joining too! ;D ;D