News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Making it up as we go along

Started by Aimless Gallivanter, August 03, 2016, 03:33:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aimless Gallivanter

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen!! Welcome to the first ever installment of the latest new hit reality TV-Show, Making It Up As We Go Along!!!

Now here's how this works. We abduct a victim handpick a volunteer to be sent to a remote, pre-prepared location in which they must survive. You, our participating audience, will choose what this volunteer's actions are! This lucky fellow will have almost no memories whatsoever, so it's up to us to help them along!
The participating audience will vote on the actions of the volunteer. The action that receives the majority vote will be transmitted directly into the volunteer's mind. To the volunteer, these instructions will seem like they came up with it themselves, giving them the illusion of total freedom of will!! But we'll know better, won't we ladies and gentlemen?

Now, we have cameras set up all over the location, but they're a little buggy at times. We may need to rely on remote tracking and heat sensors to follow the volunteer. If this happens, there will be no video feed, but we will still have some idea of what the volunteer is doing. It will be dictated to you.

Now! Let's see what we have! Location?
DESERTED ISLAND
Ah excellent!
And volunteer?
MALE, 19-22 YEARS OF AGE
Name?
UNKNOWN
Ah dear, we'll have to fix that now won't we? What do you say audience? What is this young fellow's name?

CAMERA 1
Spoiler
[close]

(Please suggest names! You can be serious or ridiculous!! If you like something someone else has already suggested, then quote their entry. That will be your vote! The entry with the most votes will win!)
(PM me questions or ask them right here, whichever is fine by me. I hope everything makes sense though!)

EDiT
there arent any rules (except for what i make up along the way to make things run smoother) so go wild and have fun!!
im gay!!!!!!

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Groddil

Gonff the Mousethief

I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Eulaliaaa!

QuoteThis lucky fellow will have almost no memories whatsoever

Jason Bourne!

Ok, Matthew Williams.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Aimless Gallivanter

Excellent! Our young man's name is Matthew Williams! Just in time too, he's waking up.
To smooth things along, we also conditioned our subject to say most of his thoughts out loud.

INPUT
NAME: Matthew Williams
/enter

Spoiler
[close]

AUDIO:
HUh, wh-? Where am I?
What's going on?
Who's... Matthew Williams?
That's not my name. My name's Jaime Burke.
[subect stands]
I... arhg... my head hurts....

Alright folks, what a success! What should young Matthew do now? Go into the jungle perhaps? Search his clothing for something useful? Maybe go check out what the stuff in the sand is?
Or, let's have some fun. I've heard sea weed is edible.
I bet it's quite hot out on that beach, maybe Matthew would like a swim.
Should we try out Matthew Williams' seagull catching skills?
Do you, dear audience, have even better ideas perhaps?

(PLEASE NOTE: i failed to make it clear at the start, but this is just A TEST ROUND. I want to try out some ideas for this, call it a beta. I want to see what works and what doesnt. Please bear with me, this is likely going to crash and fail. LETS HAVE SOME FUN WITH IT THOUGH!!!!)
im gay!!!!!!

Lady Ashenwyte

Search his clothing for something useful.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Groddil

He needs to take himself out of this existential crisis; have him drown in the ocean.

Make him investigate the stuff in the sand.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Blaggut

~Just a soft space boi~

Rosie Willowwater

Lord Daskar

When work gets overwhelming, remember that you are going to die. -A Coffee Cup

Be silent, or let thy words be more than silence.

Cheerful
Main Entry:   cheer·ful
Function: Adjective.
1 a : full of good spirits <a cheerful outlook> <cheerful obedience>

Ares saves not the brave man but the coward.

Chipster of Noonvale