News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Mafia: Easy Money

Started by Aimless Gallivanter, August 29, 2016, 01:19:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aimless Gallivanter

Hey my name's Galli and I'll be your host for this next Mafia game! You lot have been through all this so many times before so Im not gonna bother with the rules!
Here's the set up: College AU!
A flyer goes up on a college campus: students looking for easy money can register to be a part of a behavioral social experiment. The volunteers will be locked into a mini self-sustaining village for an undisclosed period of time. The students will have roles assigned to them, such as gardening and animal care, and they'll live there until the end of the experiment. (its a very rich college, the projects are well-funded). During that time, the volunteers will have no contact with the outside world. There will be no cameras or recording devices due to the belief that it would effect behavior. However, there will be one phone giving direct access to the outside, and the students will be required to record video diaries at the end of each day. A phone number is attached to bottom of the flier, call that to register for the experiment.

here's the sign ups! Ill take more than 10, thats just the minimum.
1. Groddil
2. Delthion
3. Rosie
4. Jet the Binturong
5. Søren
6. Fatch of Southsward
7. Gonff the Mousethief
8. Eulaliaaa!
9. Lord Ashenwyte
10. Sagetip Innocent killed by the Mafia
11. Peony
12. Chipster of Noonvale
13. Lord Daskar
im gay!!!!!!

Groddil

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Fatch of Southsward

Winter is coming. And so am I... I'm in!
~ The best way to pay for a happy moment is to enjoy it ~

Gonff the Mousethief

I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Eulaliaaa!

Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Aimless Gallivanter

EDIT: Ill start it monday sometime after 11:30 EST if i have enough players. Youll get a pm around then, stating your role.
im gay!!!!!!

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Aimless Gallivanter

Alright we've got enough people to start!!
Anyone can still sign up though, the more the merrier!!
We'll be starting sometime after 11:30EST
@James Gryphon any interest in joining this round?
im gay!!!!!!

Aimless Gallivanter

theres still about an hour and a half to sign up! although i might leave sign ups open for longer for people who get on later in the day.
im gay!!!!!!

Chipster of Noonvale

I'm probably too late, but if I'm not I would be interested in joining.