News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Mafia: Easy Money

Started by Aimless Gallivanter, August 29, 2016, 01:19:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aimless Gallivanter

youre not too late!
ive decided to wait until tonight to start.
im gay!!!!!!

Lord Daskar

Since there's still time I guess I'll try. Someone will have to remind me of the rules though.
When work gets overwhelming, remember that you are going to die. -A Coffee Cup

Be silent, or let thy words be more than silence.

Cheerful
Main Entry:   cheerĀ·ful
Function: Adjective.
1 a : full of good spirits <a cheerful outlook> <cheerful obedience>

Ares saves not the brave man but the coward.

Aimless Gallivanter

can we get two more players?? 15 is an excellent number!
im gay!!!!!!

Fatch of Southsward

Too many more and there will be so many it'll take forever  ;D
~ The best way to pay for a happy moment is to enjoy it ~

Cornflower MM

@Lord Daskar: If you do not know the rules of Mafia, then here they are.
Mafia is a game in which one side, the Mafia is trying to kill all the Innocents until there are none left. However, the goal of the Innocents is to identify and execute the Mafia by voting them out. There are two stages of Mafia, Day, and Night. At nighttime, the Mafia choose one player to kill, but in the daytime all of the players find out who died the night before and the eliminated player's role, and vote for who they think is the Mafia, and may try to convince each other who is the Mafia, and who isn't. The person with the most votes is eliminated, and their role is revealed. This happens again and again until all of the Innocents are dead, or all the Mafia is executed.
There other some other roles, too.
The Doctor- an Innocent which each night, after the Mafia chooses who they will kill, they try to predict who was killed by the Mafia,  and whoever they pick is granted immunity from the Mafia that night. (The Doctor can choose himself, but cannot choose any player twice in a row).
The Detective- another Innocent that after the Mafia chooses their victim, can investigate a player who they suspect is the mafia, and the moderator will say if they are or not.
The Cupid- again, another Innocent that in the beginning of the game, chooses two "Lovers", who, if one of the "Lovers" die, the other will also die.

Aimless Gallivanter

thank you Peony!! i was gonna do that but i forgot :P
im gay!!!!!!

Cornflower MM

Aimless Gallivanter

how many players do you need for a Gunman?
im gay!!!!!!

Rosie Willowwater

Quote from: Aimless Gallivanter on August 29, 2016, 06:44:10 PM
youre not too late!
ive decided to wait until tonight to start.

Is it tonight yet?

Aimless Gallivanter

im gay!!!!!!

Groddil

Aimless Gallivanter

so do you guys think we have enough for a gunman? or do you think that's too much to have with a cupid?
im gay!!!!!!

Groddil

Quote from: Aimless Gallivanter on August 30, 2016, 01:30:10 AM
so do you guys think we have enough for a gunman? or do you think that's too much to have with a cupid?

Just... do it!

Aimless Gallivanter

all right im calling it sign ups are closed!!! ill have pms and the story set up later tonight!!
im gay!!!!!!

Jetthebinturong

If it's not too late to weigh in, I'd rather have a Gunman than a Cupid if it's one or the other. I've seen a Gunman in every game I've played/read, whereas I've only seen the Cupid on this forum.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan