I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Groddil

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on August 30, 2016, 01:51:42 AM
Wait, what's a gunman's role again?

The Gunman- is an Innocent which assumes a normal role for most of the game. However, if he is killed, (by either vote or killed by Mafia) then he will choose a player who he thinks is the Mafia, and kill them.

Gonff the Mousethief

Ah, okay. Much better role than Cupid I suppose.
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Skyblade

EDIT: I didn't realize that sign ups are closed before posting :P It's alright, though; I honestly don't mind not playing.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Jetthebinturong

Oh. In the games I've seen, the Gunman was a vigilante killer offing the people they thought were mafia. Obviously, a lot of nights they abstained from killing.

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Aimless Gallivanter

theres both a cupid and a gunman!
sorry @Skyblade :(
im gay!!!!!!

Skyblade

Ha, it's my fault for not being here earlier. This game has gotten popular! I'm honestly proud of myself for bringing it to the forum! ;D

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Søren

Yes, Sky was our Mafia OG. My favorite rounds have been Last Nights of Summer and Mafia II on the old forum. Me and Rus made a good Mafia pair.

I'm retired from the forum

Gonff the Mousethief

Quote from: Søren on August 30, 2016, 03:42:42 AM
Yes, Sky was our Mafia OG. My favorite rounds have been Last Nights of Summer and Mafia II on the old forum. Me and Rus made a good Mafia pair.

Was that the one where I just full out mauled the mafia? That was a fun one  ;D
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Groddil

Side note: If whoever the Cupid is decides to make me and Corn the Cupid Couple again, I'll kill you. Even if I don't end up being one of the mafia. ::)

Aimless Gallivanter

"...and that completes our tour! Are there any questions?" The volunteers' guide turns and smiles at them. The tour ended at the front gates, where it had started. The group stands around awkwardly, until Eul speaks up. "Will you be staying in the village too? You're one of the people in charge right?" The guide, Galli, smiles, "Yes, I'll be staying in what is called the 'Gatehouse', right here by the only entrance and exit to the village. In my room, there is a telephone that is the only access we will have to the outside. Okay, if there aren't any more questions, you're free to explore or go to your rooms, dinner will be in an hour. I'll make it tonight." Soren volunteers to help, but Galli refuses. "You'll have plenty of opportunities to make it in the coming days," she says cheerily, "Cuz if you don't make it, you'll starve!"

The group parts, each going their separate ways. Groddil decides to go check out the pond. Delthion searches the buildings for a lampshade to put on his head. Rosie suggests they play a card game, but nobody wants to play. Fatch just leaves to wander around, and Gonff needs to find the bathroom (he gets lost along the way). Ash and Sagetip go to their rooms, while Peony runs off to see the chicken coop. Chipster gets distracted by a really cool bird, and goes chasing after it. Daskar, despite warnings, stumbles around the village trying to find cell phone reception (there is none). No chores need attention until after dinner, so nobody has anything important to do until then.
Except, of course, the mafia.
~~~~~
Galli the guide sings off key as she prepares dinner. She realizes she'd forgotten her book in her room, and leaves their meal baking in the oven as she goes to the Gatehouse to get it. Unlocking her door, she steps inside to find a figure smashing her phone.
"Hey! Hold on you're not supposed to be in here!! What are you doing??!!"
A gunshot, and suddenly Galli has a hole in her chest. The other mafia had been waiting in a different location with a sniper rifle, in case someone stumbled across their partner destroying the phone. She collapses to the ground, eyes wide, gasping. "This was my favorite shirt..." Her last thought is the book she never got to finish. (wow i just wrote my own death) As Galli dies, the mafia slip away.
~~~~
The group gathers at the dining hall.
Did anyone else hear that noise a while ago?
I was sleeping.
A gunshot?
No, it couldn't have been.
Where's Galli?
The oven is still on.
The food is burnt.
"I'll go see if she's in her Gatehouse," Jet volunteers.
He returns a few minutes later, out of breath and white as a sheet.
Galli is dead.
Dinner is ruined.
There's no way out.

THERE ARE NO CLUES.
NIGHT DAY 1 HAS BEGUN.

If you did not get a PM, you're a regular villager!
Mafia, Doctor, Detective, send me a PM!
JK everyone needs to Vote!!!
(I'm a bad mafia gm sorry guys. there should been a clue. vote anyway, have fun guessing blindly mwahahaha)
im gay!!!!!!

Groddil

Every night, the detective PMs you and investigates one person. You then tell them if that person's mafia or innocent.

Fatch of Southsward

Also it's currently day, not night. We've got to vote someone out for killing you!  :'(

That's why narrorator dies first - so everyone lives at least one day.
~ The best way to pay for a happy moment is to enjoy it ~

Aimless Gallivanter

bloop de bloop you're right sorry.
im gay!!!!!!

Fatch of Southsward

ok, seeing as it's day...

There's no clues. I say we don't vote anyone out yet.

On second thought we might as well have just gone straight to night, unless anyone has something else to add?

I would like to plead with the Doctor to save me tonight!  ;D I've got a bad feeling.  :P
~ The best way to pay for a happy moment is to enjoy it ~