News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

OOC: Long way 'Round (RELAUNCH)

Started by Dannflower Reguba, February 26, 2018, 06:18:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleg

Well, they're in a tavern. Dude could be this creepy traveler type wearing lots of furs to keep warm. At least that's how I see it. I think it would be cool and make people curious as to how he got those and what kind of person he is. ;D

The Skarzs

Heat packets.

Problem is, he would gradually lose warmth the longer he is away from a heat source. :P It could work, but might cause an issue. Of course, the whole thing may be that he just needs to get back south so he can live comfortably.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Name: Xemyss (Pronounced: Zem-iss)

Species: Monitor Lizard

Appearance: Xemyss is a large green monitor lizard with reddish eyes. Because he is unconditioned to the weather of the north due to his species, he wears heavy cloaks of animal skins and furs to keep warm.

Personality: Quiet, headstrong, stubborn. Does not share info nor objects and can seem more savage than the ordinary creature at times.

History: Born in a tropical Island, Xemyss left his family to go to the north because he wanted to prove that he was strong enough. Or so he says. It is, in fact, a lie, despite being the general story beasts are given.

In actuality, he was shipwrecked here.

Weapon: Spear and his own claws.

Other: Hope it's okay. Yeah, Skarzs, I like that idea.

Dannflower Reguba

I'm officially raising the character limit to 2! We start next week, and if I don't get around to making the RP topic this time next week, someone yell at me or something.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Ashleg

Dannflower Reguba

I figured you'd be excited. :P

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

The Skarzs

Psot.

I will stick with my one character for now.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Cornflower MM

Hello am late don't mind meeee.

Freen
Name: Freen

Species: Otter

Appearance: Freen is the typical height and weight for an otter her age, with thick dark brown fur. She has brown eyes as well, and one black ear. Wears a thick brown tunic and pants, and a long heavy black cloak. Has a few scars smattered around her arms and legs. 

Personality: Freen is a terrible pessimist, and very opinionated. She doesn't mind sharing her opinions, either - Quite the opposite. Many creatures would describe her as loud and hard to get along with, very disagreeable. When she sees a problem, she wants to fix it as quickly and efficiently as she can. Freen finds moral grey areas hard to deal with, as well, preferring things to be black and white. 

History: Freen has always traveled, or at least she has as long as she can remember. However her family decided to settle down and live with a clan when she was around 17, and she quickly figured out that holt life wasn't for her. She then decided to try her paw at sailing and traveled the seas until she was 20 and had enough of ships for a while. Freen had never seen the North, so she headed there and eventually found Stormbreak.

Weapon: Sling and javelin.

Other: N/A
[close]

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Skarzs

DAN. I'M STARTING THIS IF YOU DON'T.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

SKARZS IS STARTING THIS IF YOU DON'T.

Dannflower Reguba

I'M STARTING THE REAL ONE REGARDLESS! :P I've been kind of distracted by things that take priority. I haven't forgotten, I'll make the OP when I've got some time to make a good opener.

Dannflower Reguba

And BAZINGA, RP is officially open. First posts are pretty straight forward, simply establishing position and intent should move us forward quite nicely. We'll probably skip forward to the camp (wherever that ends up being after the exchange on the "road" is finished) once everyone has positioned them self. I'd like everyone to consider just what they want for their character, what is their motive? Are they only here out of respect for the dead? Or are they trying to gain something from the trip (I would imagine that leaving the North would benefit a lizard greatly :P)? There won't be too much exterior conflict generation (IE, environmental hazards/threatening or otherwise dangerous beasts), so the quality of this RP will lie more in the individual ability to bounce character dialogue and action off of one another. If you get an idea, feel free to post it here, or (even better) PM someone else involved to set something up (just make sure that you ask me about it if it could affect the overall plot).

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.