OOC: Long way 'Round (RELAUNCH)

Started by Dannflower Reguba, February 26, 2018, 06:18:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shisteer of nothing much

Done. We might have to find more camp chores to do. I think there's been enough firewood collected.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

We could set a watch, but the characters probably don't have much to fear while it's that cold.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

shisteer of nothing much

I don't know. I guess Liten will tell one of us to take watch if he thinks we need it, otherwise we'll just get some rest. I do think we should start moving on soon though. (again, our leader should probably begin that bit)

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

The Skarzs

Do we really need to go over who is taking what shift? It seems like pointless boring details.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Verdauga

What if.....Dan....has something malicious planned for us, that'll occur during the night...?

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Dannflower Reguba

We've gotten roughly to where I wanted to be, I'll leave some time open if someone wants to post something, but I'll move us along on my next one.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Verdauga

Well, I don't think Jarky'll post soon, but she might...

Cornflower MM

So, who wants to bicker with Lieseil? XD

shisteer of nothing much

*raises paw* Tergen can do that, when I switch devices. (Which may be in a few hours. I've got some stuff to do first)

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Cornflower MM

Cool cool, sounds good. I was thinking just hop right into the middle of an argument, since Dann mentioned hearing bickering in the background in his last post.

shisteer of nothing much

Sounds like a plan. What are we going to argue about?

Edit: Posted. The subject on which we are debating has yet to be decided.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

I'm thinking about having Maeus push Tergen and Plenith into the water and start forcing them across. Is that alright with @The Skarzs @shisteer of nothing much and @Dannflower Reguba ?

shisteer of nothing much

I mean, Tergen will not be particularly pleased but, if that's the plan, go for it. I don't mind.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

The Skarzs

That'd probably be the only way he would go.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

shisteer of nothing much

You could probably just forcefully tell Tergen to get in, but yeah. He knows it's either that or have a dozen arrows through his backside.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!