News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

OOC:The Legend of the Labyrinth

Started by Verdauga, November 14, 2019, 07:42:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verdauga

Sebias' and Booklover's characters have already been hired. I'd imagine the party would be walking for a little while before meeting Kade's or Shisteer's character. As crazy as the squirrel is, he wouldn't venture into the labyrinth if he knew there were people living there.(Yeah, he tosses people in there, but they can only live so long without food, and the squirrel thinks the labyrinth doesn't have any.)
I figure we'd start out with Seb and Booklover either in the same room as me, or just outside; meet Kade's character first, then meet Shisteer's on one of her rambles. Or Shisteer's first and then Kade's.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Kade Rivok

Yesh, now just need to wait for Sebias to post!  Mines already all typed up and waiting to go  ;D
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

@Kade Rivok if it has something to the effect of "Dantin heard somebeasts walking down the corridor and...[went and introduced himself]" I'll let you post. I'm not holding fast to the post order.

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Kade Rivok

It's, ah, a bit more than that.  I'll just hold off for now.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

Kade Rivok

I doubt all my posts will be that long, FYI.  T'was, er, setting the stage.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

Nah dude, it's fine. Shows you've RPed before  :laugh:

Seb? Booklover? Do either of you want to take the next post?

shisteer of nothing much

Do I have to wait for Seb or can I join in now?
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

*Gathp* Kade that was a long post.  :P

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on November 21, 2019, 10:15:26 PM
Do I have to wait for Seb or can I join in now?
You can go now if you want.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

I'd say go for it now, but I'm not the GM  :P

You're char could run into the others, or come across mine and free him before the others show up, or my guy could get bored and burn the door down  ;D
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

I'm not gonna stop anyone from posting. @Teer, if you want to go for it, go ahead.

shisteer of nothing much

Sweet, thanks.

Edit: Done.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Cool. Its gonna be interesting playing this out with a bat that knows the labyrinth.....and since Seb's character didn't notice....split-party. This'll be fun. I'll post next.

Sebias of Redwall

Wait...I thought that mouse was Kade? My bad I guess.  :P
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!