News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

[Ratty Driftwood] OOC Discussion/Sign-Up

Started by Faclan, January 12, 2020, 04:54:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shisteer of nothing much

Sorry! I was just practicing my disdainful calmness. That's the kind of attitude Mharbrow Phantompaint is going to have. (or that's what I'm going for, anyway. I'm not very good at writing characters that are disdainfully calm)
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

For the Keelteeth's crew, I think we should presume that the captain got offed at some point (unless/until someone chooses to join as 'em)

I think that'll make the RP run more smoothly, because otherwise someone will have to control the captain to make the crew do stuff.  Like, the Keelteeth's jollyboat for instance, who is controlling it?  Presumably the captain, but we don't have anyone in the captain position, so who's going to control the captain to control where the boat goes, you know?

Either way, as long as we're two separate groups, I think the Keelteeth crew should be controlled by the Keelteeth player characters (since there isn't a captain).  Reason I'm bringing it up is because it can make things difficult for the "opposing" crew.  Like, My char is following the Keelteeth's jollyboat.  I don't think I should dictate in my posts where the boat is going or what it's doing, since I'm not part of that crew, but that also means that I can't post anything until an update is given on what exactly the boat is doing since Firestripe is following it.

Does that make sense, or am I spouting gibberish?  ;D  Suggestions?

Also, Teer, I think you should RP your skiff to shore.  Since Faclan's char already washed up, presumably the boats will have made it there as well.  That's just my opinion though  ^-^
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

shisteer of nothing much

Yeah, that sounds fair enough. We need to get more people on board. (I'll have Mharbrow land on my next post)

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Faclan

You could always have your fox laddies show up near the Keelteeth captain and start a battle. Making others go toward the sound of it and meet up. I'm fine if the captain is murdered in a properly pirate way.

shisteer of nothing much

Could work. I'll try and make it more thought out than that but that's basically the gist of my plan. (does anybeast object to me taking captives? It would just leave more room for expansion if I left some of the competition alive, for the moment. I have plans...)

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Faclan

Ye that's fine gota have a way for the characters to all be around at the same time after the Fox captain swore death on the other crew :>

shisteer of nothing much

This is going to be really fun. *rubs paws in anticipation* Should I just post or let somebeast else have a turn first?

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Faclan

Since were all a little spread out now I think you are fine to post when you wish till we have everyone grouped up.

shisteer of nothing much

Okee dokee then. I'll post before I go to bed.

Edit: Done: Goodnight.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

shisteer of nothing much

Yeah, the weasel I put on watch has already reported it to me. I'll respond soon.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

shisteer of nothing much

How is this going to work? Are you planning to roleplay the other fox as well as Firestripe? (It might actually be a good idea to have more than one character each. @Faclan, what do you think?)

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Nah, I was just having Firestripe give him an order, and when the fox made it to you you would control him for your section.  It's like how you ordered the weasel to be on watch.  Since Firestripe is first mate, he's able to order beasts around when the Captain isn't about  :laugh:

**EDIT**

Teer, you can control Rangfur for your section so he can deliver the news, then you can send him back (if you want)
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

shisteer of nothing much

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!