OOC/Sign-up: The Great War of Mossflower

Started by BasilStagHare, July 15, 2011, 05:38:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Wait a wee second:

Shouldnae we create a new thread for this?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Trigoma

yes i was thinking tht lol but its basils idea. basil what do u want to do?
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Icefire

Name: Gognus
Species: Rat
Occupation: Bumbling side-kick to some major villain (That can be changed if necessary...I'm flexible!)

~~

Name: Tamuril
Species: Squirrel
Occupation: Pretty abbey maid...I can be some young flirt who matures as the story continues or dies a tragic death...we'll seehow the story goes
Other: as a dibbun she was called Tami, but now that she's "grown-up" she hates that "childish" nickname. Unfortunately, certain people keep forgetting the change. And boy does she hate it.... ;)
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

BasilStagHare

So do you guys want another thread for the RP and this thread for talking? Alright. That's fine, if you want you can make the thread, and then start with what trigoma said.
Trying to stop me read the Redwall Series is like telling a Hare that he's on rations for a whole season.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Well then, Trigoma, if ye please?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Trigoma

"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Icefire

It appears we need more villains. Is it ok for me to make a gang of rats for anyone to control?

Tiria Wildlough

I'm having another character.
Name: Jurga Longstripe
Species: Badger
Other: Nothing much  ;)
Oh, I forgot to say. At the beginning of the RP, she has not met Iris yet. She just gets chased into Redwall by the vermin. ;)
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Trigoma

basil? icefire has a question, and sounds good tiria :D
—Happy Mask Salesman

Icefire

Having not received an answer, I'll just assume the answer is yes and if I'm wrong I'll just delete these characters later.
So this is the gang of cannibal vermin one of the players mentioned sometime in the RP. We need more villains, so I decided to make these and anyone who wants to can control them.

Name: Cwilyra
Other: Cannibal. She's definitely the smartest of the bunch. Watch out for her - She's a sly one.

~~

Name: Riam
Occupation: Eldest son of Cwilyra. Best hunter/tracker in the group.
Other: Often held up as a "good" example to the others by Cwilyra.
~~

Name: Lonar
Other: Not good for much if you ask Cwilyra. Often contrasted with Riam, which may cause some issues later in the story as he becomes more bitter towards his brother.

~~

Name: Naren
Other: Holds her own with the best of them in the gang....that's all I've got on her. We can fill her out more if needed.

~~

Name: Hooknose
Other: Not related to any of the above rats. Just another member. Gained the name of Hooknose when his nose got twisted downwards during a fight with another member (as children). Still kind of touchy about that.

All members of this gang are armed with a club and a sling.

Others to be added. Feel free to add your own (and add to their weapon arsenal)

Trigoma

sounds good! this should liven up the story a little :D
—Happy Mask Salesman

Tiria Wildlough

Yeah, nice. :) Could I maybe create a few more rats for anyone to control?
I'm not a hipster.

Icefire

Please do! But please list them here. That way I can keep track of who's who.

Tiria Wildlough

Ok, here we go. ;D

Name: Swiggo
Occupation: He used to be Cwilyra's tracker, but nowadays he prefers to lie around drinking. :D
Other: He is the mate of Skargann and the father of Stringtail and Roggrinn. (below)

Name: Skargann
Other: She is very forceful, and spends half her free time manipulating Swiggo to get up on his paws and do something. She is the mother of Stringtail and Roggrinn. She also has a scar running from the back of her head to her nose.

Name: Roggrinn
Occupation: Son of Swiggo and Skargann, and brother of Stringtail.
Other: He works hard to be the toughest and strongest, and is really evil. He enjoys seeing otherbeast suffer. He's a bully. ;)

Name: Stringtail
Other: She is a fairly good cook, and enjoys making food out of you don't want to know what. ;) She often gets into fights with Roggrinn, where she gets the last word and he gets the last blow. Stringtail had her snout twisted round by her brother in a fight when they were little, and it stuck that way.

Name: Wurligg
Other: He often joins Roggrinn in fights, but he's a bully.

There you go Icefire. Hope you like them! ;D
I'm not a hipster.

Icefire

Sounds great! And they are characters for anyone to control, right? Just want to be sure before I start controling the wrong people.