OOC/Sign-up: The Desert Warlord

Started by Muse, September 15, 2011, 12:07:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muse

In this, Redwall gets attacked by a massive horde of vermin from the desert. You can be good or things like gerbils, adders, or buzzards. We just need a few posts then we can start.
Do not fear the unknown. It cannot hurt you.
What is truly worth fearing is the known.
By Muse

Mad Maudie

Sure but you will most likely have to have more detail do not worry when i started my RP i did not know a thing really but it all came together i am only One character Because i have a lot of other RP's i am on

Name Flameflower
Species Hare
Gender female
Age 14
weapon Poison dagger
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Muse

Alright so Scorlath (me) is a Gila Monster warlord. He rules the desert and now has his gaze set on Redwall. The Abeey has to get help from Salamandastron because of the size of Scorlath's horde. it includes any vermin you can think of, plus buzzards, lizards, and adders.
By Muse

Nightfire

I'll be a Komodo Dragon. I don't have a name yet, but I'll be a neutral.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Mad Maudie

OK you most likely will have to be a good guy to so you can Kinda control how the game goes how many characters can you be?

Here is another one and I will post something on My RP if you want you can join we have just started and for yours you will need a profile like what i did with Flameflower and what i am going to do and Scorlath sounds Like Scarlath just saying

Name Calendula
Species Squirrel
Gender female
Age like 18
weapon Small slingshot and pouch of stones

Hey nightfire i think you would be a good bad guy heheheee someone for me to kill
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Nightfire

Okay, I have my character. Yup, here it is:

Dragao Naraz
Species: Komodo Dragon
Age: A few thousand seasons. Komodo Dragons live a long time.
Weapons: He uses his tail and neck to bash other creatures, has an unbreakable and incredibly strong bite. Uses his blunt claws to bash at others as well.
Appearance:Sand-colored with fiery hues. Glittering black eyes.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

BrookSkimmer

I would like to get involved!

Name: Wren Blackfur
Species: Otter
Seasons: well... about 20 years
Weapons: Javelin, bow and arrows
Skills: Healer
Appearance: Sleek black fur, blue eyes, wears a blue jerkin

Tiria Wildlough

Name: Kalytra the Crimson (I decided to use her here instead of in The Autumn of the Golden Crown.)
Other: Her warcry is 'Aykalytra' drawn out. Her weapons are a staff and a dagger. Just for the record, I got her name from the Latin for 'otter', 'Lytra'. (Also 'lutra'. ;))
She sometimes takes the Bloodwrath, but only mildly, and I'll only make her do it a few times. ;)Kalytra is the adopted mother of Riverflame. (see below)

Name: Riverflame Galedeep
Other: She has a staff and a dagger like Kalytra, and she's learning to be a warrior. Kalytra found her on a riverbank and took her in, because she wanted somebeast to teach and bring up.

If it's not OK to have two characters, I'll delete Riverflame. ;)
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Muse

Mad Maudie- Ohhh oops! Ive been using that on other sites. I had no idea. I suppose I'll be the good guy too, but I realy want to be the bad guy. You can all join. Tiria, two people are fine.  Nightfire, would you like to be Scorlath's second in command?

Scorlath- Gila Monster
Age-Thousand of seasons
Weapon-Bloodhummer-no that I thimk about it, its kind of like Axtel's. On side is a battle axe, the other a hammer. Oops. Oh well
Appearance-Black and red scales, huge, tail has peices of sharpened flint peircing it, which makes it like a giant mace.

Loprunner Fargeet- first Warrior of Redwall to be a Hare
Age- 46 seasons
Species- well..hare
gender-male
Weapon-the Sword of Martin and bow
Appearance-pure white, but with black marking over face like a mask.
By Muse

Muse

Scorlath breathed in deep. His eyes scoured over his bestial horde. Lizards, adders, foxes, and wolves stood before him. Gerbils continually poked their head out of their burrows to view the proceedings. Buzzards and crows wheeled overhead.
    "Mah ssssubjects," Scorlath roared. He had a strange twist of a Northern brogue in his speech, a result of his slavery by a Northern stoat as a young one. The stoat had captured him as a babe. Four seasons later, Scorlath killed him with his own whip.
     "Today we marrrch. For the Redwall placccce!" He spoke in short, halting sentences, another strange habit. "Now rrroarr! Rrrroarrr ssssso that they. Can hearrrr ye! What arrrr ye!
       "Scorlath! Scorlath! Sand-horde! Sand-horde! Kill Kill Kill!" The lizards and snakes hissed, foxes yelped, wolves howled, buzzards screeched, crows croaked, and gerbils thudded the ground with their feet.
    Scorlath, Scourge of the Desert and his Sand-Horde were coming!

By Muse

Nightfire

Dragao Naraz trailed at the back of the army. He had never actually been one of Scorlath's hordebeasts, but instead, the feirce creature always lingered on the outskirts. Komodo Dragons were entirely savage and ruthless, sometimes even eating other reptiles. He snarled, baring his bloodied fangs. He had just finished eating a rattlesnake, when Scorlath had given the order to march. He moved at the back of the army, never going faster than a slow walk.

Muse

Scorlath noted that dragao Naraz was slowing down. He mused thoughtfully. he could use a storng reptile like him on his side.

Nightfire, can I make Naraz become my second in command?
By Muse

Mad Maudie

Um sorry to be a party crasher but you need to put up an RP and start there and there is no reason to be sorry i still make a lot of Mistakes i am not that heartless  ;D ;D ;D
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Muse

By Muse

Mad Maudie

you need to put a different post with THE DESERT WARLORD RP as it's title that is where we play the game
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~