News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Coversation Thread

Started by Nightfire, September 15, 2011, 05:30:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

Okay, here we can just talk about anything we want, without having to act random or idiotic. So, I have a question for Skalrag of Marshank: How did you get hooked on Skalrag in the first place? I've been wondering about that.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Icefire

I've been wondering that, too.
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Nightfire

Apparently, she's not here. Hey, Icefire: Are you a member of Warrior Cat Dreams, by any chance?
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Trigoma

"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Hálig

Pardon me asking, but what's Warrior Cat Dreams? It has to do with the Warrior series, right? They're good!
Click here to visit my site!

Proud Doctor Who fan!

Tiria Wildlough

I have the entire collection of smilies:

:) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'(
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

Oh, and in an answer to your quote, Tiria, the thing that you bang on a drum with came first. Now, Halig, if you want to know about Warrior Cat Dreams, then go to www.warriorcatdreams.webs.com , okay? I am a sandy-colored cat called Sandfire there. It's an RP-ing website. And Icefire, you still haven't answered the question.

Tiria Wildlough

I know the answer, Nightfire, I was just being silly... ;D
BOINK PING BLOP DOIOIOIOIOING.
Sorry, that was random:D
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

Hey, have any of you ever constructed your own weapons, such as a sling, or a bow? I myself have a sword and shield made out of wood, a dagger, a sling, and a blowpipe.

Tiria Wildlough

I had a bow and arrows once. ;D
Just today, I was doing maths on the internet, and I accidentally wrote in something to do with Redwall, and submitted it! I am STUPID. DOH DOH DOH.
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

Hahaha. You're going to end up getting your teacher hooked on Redwall. Good for you! Hey, have any of you ever read the book "Heaven is for Real?" It's incredible!

Taggerung The Otter

Quote from: Nightfire on September 17, 2011, 03:52:55 PM
Apparently, he's not here. Hey, Icefire: Are you a member of Warrior Cat Dreams, by any chance?

LOL i love Warriors
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Plugg Firetail

QuoteApparently, he's not here

Uhh....Nightfire, Skalrag's a she.

Tiria Wildlough

Hey! I joined the Celtic Woman forum!
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

Quote from: Plugg Firetail on November 08, 2011, 08:13:36 PM
QuoteApparently, he's not here

Uhh....Nightfire, Skalrag's a she.

Oops! sorry, typo. I knew that.  :-[ :D