News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

OOC: Siege on the Mountain (Open)

Started by Cornflower MM, July 16, 2015, 11:31:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyblade

I'm willing to take up a second character. What do we need more of?

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Jukka the Sling

I finished my character sheet!
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Griffen

I might make another character as well, but I'd like to get back in the swing of things first

Jukka the Sling

Hey, I realized I forgot to add something to my charrie sheet, so I did just now.  It's tacked onto the end of the "Other" section.

Also, I think you have to add Ash's character Mia to the master list. :)
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

@Jukka, Okay, I'll fix whateveryourcharrie'snameis's sheet. And yes, I'll get Mia on there too.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Skyblade has decided to take a break. So what we're going to do is go just a tiny bit slowly (This is NOT a necessity. If you see a spot you can post, just go ahead and do it, I want this thang active) and the badger will come in to save the day later in the RP.

The Skarzs

I believe Ash had some some Corn wanted him to change.

EDIT: Never mind, I guess. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Aaand editing done! Interesting character, Jukka. Very very interesting! Makes me widh I had some creativity when creating characters. (Let's look at the facts, here. I have several Arya's all based off the same Arya and pretty much teh same, I have one who's a bit of an airhead [Russina from Anything Goes RP], a senile Abbess [AWTFYH, duh] and an albino squirrel with serious people issues [Also AWTFYH]. I need to work on that, don't I? Be honest! :P)

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Thank you, Skar.

Now, as for a start date, what do you guys think of. . . Wednesday?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

*Snorts* Where do you find those pictures?

Okay. . . . It might not be u[p on Wednesday - It depends on my sister's schedule - but it'll be up. . . . Sometime this week.

The Skarzs

Alrighty.

Also:
Quote from: Cornflower MM on July 26, 2015, 03:21:28 PM
*Snorts* Where do you find those pictures?
Google images.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

What did you google? and Wednesday sounds good.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

(Civilized troll face for that one.)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?