OOC: Siege on the Mountain (Open)

Started by Cornflower MM, July 16, 2015, 11:31:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LT Sandpaw

Well, guess what, tis me and I saw a new RP was up and it sounds interesting so if the signup isn't over I think this would be a great way to get back into the RPing flow, so what say you Cornflor?

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Cornflower MM

SAAAAANDYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!! *Tacklehugs* ((<-- Minus the tacklehug, my actual reaction))

Sure! You can jump in! Sign0-ups are open until whenever, guys!

Hickory

Well, I would normally have my sheet up, but my iPad hates me. It might take a while...

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Cornflower MM

Take your time, Sandy. ;) Wednesday starting day isn't official - I still don't know my sister's schedule.

Lady Amber

Name: Arrin
Species: Squirrel
Weapon/s: Bow and arrows, a dagger
Appearance: Brown fur, blue eyes
Clothes (Kindly include where the weapons are stashed): Blue tunic, with a brown belt with a sheath attached for his dagger. He keeps his quiver on his back along with his bow.
Personality: Brave, rather bold, over-confident, adventurous and mischievous.
History (Optional, does not have to be twenty million words long. But it must be at LEAST one paragraph.): Orphaned as a baby, he was adopted and raised by a squirrel couple, until, at 15, he went off on his own to have adventures.
Other: He's quite a good shot with his bow.

Faiyloe

I think I'll add two more characters.  ;D I just had the best ideas for them XD I am so going to regret this latter XP.

Name: Heather Malty McCuttlely III
Species: Hare
Weapon/s: A spear and , a skilled foot fighter.
Appearance: Tall, mottle sandy brown fur, long ears and laughing brown eyes.
Clothes (Kindly include where the weapons are stashed): A smart blue uniform tunic over a white tunic, she goes bare pawed with brown strips of cloth tied around her ankles and bracers above her wrists. She holds her spear in her paw when she has it with her.   
Personality: Out going and a chatter box, loves food like all hares, she has seen some combat but it was just clearing out small bands of vermin never a full fledged horde. She was the granddaughter of a successful general in salamadastron and under his teaching she has become one of the best in her class.
History (Optional, does not have to be twenty million words long. But it must be at LEAST one paragraph.): She always wanted to become a Hare a Salamandastron ever since she was a little levret. Her Grandfather was her teacher and roll model and as soon as she could walk and talk she was begging him to teach her. She cannot remember a time when she was not fighting, she lives and breaths it. This is why she is the best but she lacks combat experience and the wisdom that comes with age.
Other: N/A

Name: Martha
Species: Mouse
Weapon/s: none to speak of
Appearance: She is short with white fur and albino pinkish red eyes a pale pink nose and a longer than average pail pink tail.
Clothes (Kindly include where the weapons are stashed): a pail pink dress and gray green shawl with a matching sash. Sometimes she will wear an off white apron over her dress when working or out side
Personality: Sweet, kind and caring. Even though she is going through a lot she still had time to try and comfort others. An even temper. She is very strong despite her own hardships she is till able to keep a strong front. She is innocent and war terrifies her. 
History (Optional, does not have to be twenty million words long. But it must be at LEAST one paragraph.): She grew up in a village near Salamandastron she has two younger sisters and a little brother. She had a good life and there was always enough food. Just last season she married a young village mouse named Amuse, two seasons older than her. She became pregnant and soon before the due date Amuse just disappeared and was never seen since. She had the baby and named it Tibben. She took the baby to Salamandastron when she heard of the on coming attack, the fortress would be the safest place to be.     
Other: She is a good healer
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

LT Sandpaw

Sweet, thanks,

First fella,

Name: Shirrea Denary Blackthorn/ Preferred Title, Major Blackthorn
Species: Hare
Weapon/s: A long swagger stick, Lance, he is also skilled with the hare longbow.
Appearance: A tall slightly potbellied officer, Major Blackthorn is a military professional and keeps his appearance just as expertly maintained, with neatly trimmed mustache, shinning white teeth, and dark brown eyes. His fur is the normal sandy brown with silver gray showing. His physic is not what it once was but the old hare has kept most of his old strength and speed. He has developed a slight cough.
Clothes: A dark blue regimental jacket neatly pressed and creased with racks of ribbons and medals. A matching lighter blue under-tunic with an ornamental black belt. He doesn't carry lance nor bow at all times but carries his swagger stick under his left arm.
Personality: A professional, vain, precise, traditional, brave, old hare there never has been. Major Blackthorn has a strong belief in doing things as they have always been done, following the book to the letter as some would say. He is uptight and brooks no nonsense and never jokes, (Some of the younger hares claim he has never laughed and only smiles when things are done correctly)
History: His life has been that of a Long Patrol hare, he ran, fought, and blead with them rushing through the ranks at astonishing speeds. During the disease he had already ceased his running with the patrol and became the official officer in command of training the new recruits. He survived a light attack by the deadly virus but retained a cough.
Other: Major Blackthorn's sense of honor is not as strong as his sense of professionalism. (Meaning he will not perform a suicide charge if it gains nothing for the Long Patrols end goal) He thinks on a larger scale and will perform for the greater good.

Second Fella,

Name: Sven
Species: Rat
Weapon/s: Long Scimitar, Recurve Bow with a quiver of seabird fletched arrows.
Appearance: A hefty long-tailed rodent with a permanent sneer pasted on his face. Sven has black-brown fur and yellow eyes. He is much taller than the other rats and some of the other vermin. He is covered in scars and poorly drawn tattoos and has the look of a former searat.
Clothes: A torn and stained brown tunic with strips of cloth wrapped around his paws and hindpaws. The tunic is bedecked with small pieces of brightly colored silk and other such decorations. Wrapped around his chest is a bright red sash where his Scimitar is thrust. Across his back is a quiver where both bow and arrows are kept, the quiver is decorated the same as his tunic. Around his head is a headband of the same cloth as his sash, pushed inside the headband is a small black gull feather.
Personality: Sven is a greedy and selfish creature devoted to one thing... Himself. He is not overly cruel or really caring about what happens as long as it benefits him. A thousand creatures could die and a landside to wipe away half the earth and Sven wouldn't care, as long as he got something to eat. However he is ambitious and often likes to show himself as more important and better than those around him.
History: A general vermin story, born, abused, mistreated, He ran away from his family with blood on his paws and joined a pirate crew. He moved though a few different crews before joining up with the horde.
Other: Is it alright if Sven is a High Private (Though I think the rank is Corporal)

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

The Skarzs

Question: Is the sickness still a threat? Because if it is that would suck.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Blaggut

Is position for Lord Of The Horde taken? If so, may I be a Captain or a Corporal or summat?
~Just a soft space boi~

Delthion

I'm the Wearet...but I think the captains are open, just so you know, most of them are going to be killed in the beginning.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Faiyloe

Wait! the horde captains are dyeing in the beginning of the RP? or do you mean high privates? Anyway  there is one spot left for horde captain.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Please edit that so that the spoilers will not ruin it for everyone! :o
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Are you being serious? I can't tell...

The Skarzs

Well, I didn't want to see it. :P Ruins the playing part of it and makes it more of a role-taking game if you tell us all a plan. :P ;)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.