News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

My Story About Romsca

Started by Romsca, December 07, 2012, 03:03:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should I make this into a "book" book or a graphic novel

Book
Graphic Novel

Redwaller

Go with whatever you like!  :)

rachel25

Quote from: Romsca on December 08, 2012, 06:52:09 PM
Quote from: Skyblade on December 08, 2012, 01:34:17 AM
If they're too violent you can omit them or make them less gory somehow. The Redwall series does have some gruesome scenes but you're right, we don't want to post unpleasant stuff here.
Good idea but how? Sorry, i haven't written much more than english papers and such. I tried writing a redwall story before with a little less violence than i had in mind but someone who read it still said it was too violent  >:(
Well I think that violence should be in a story for a reson not just because you want it be violent and I think if you put a warning at the start of the chapter containing the violence then it should be fine  ;D and I know what you mean I get great ideas for story's but there quiet violent but I think if the violence is nesasery then it's fine  :D Oh and thanks for reviewing my story it gave me great pleasure reading what you said  ;D

Kitsune

I think a graphic novel would be cooler.

Romsca

A graphic novel is a book with pictures. It's not a children's "picture book"; manga and superhero comic books are examples of graphic novels

Romsca

I started writing notes on it a few days ago... but I'm stuck. Barranca happens to recognize her when he sees her at another island... and than what? Maybe inspiration will hit me, but I would appreciate any input you guys might have  ;)

Leatho Shellhound

I have an idea!!!! One of their ships (maybe Barranca's) is wrecked and they need to share a ship (Romsca's) to get off the Island!
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Kitsune