News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Blagguts story

Started by rakkety tam, August 24, 2011, 05:22:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rakkety tam

ok remember blaggut from the bellmaker hes the one who made boats for the dibbuns so what happened after that well no one knows but heres where you get creative about it i havnt wrote a story about him so you guy/girls just post what u wnt in the story its like roleplaying except you dont have yor own beast i'm not going to start it cause i havnt read the bellmaker in awhile so i might mess it up so hve fun with it and everything :)
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Coobreedan

Cool idea! I've never read the Bellmaker though...
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

rakkety tam

its a great book u would probably like it

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Skalrag of Marshank

Quote from: Coobreedan on August 24, 2011, 09:37:47 AM
Cool idea! I've never read the Bellmaker though...

The Bellmaker happens after Mariel of Redwall, so I would suggest not reading it before you read Mariel, or it will make no sense. ;)
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Coobreedan

Grrr. The Bellmaker is in the library but Mariel isn't. How about one of you posts the whole book on here so I can read it. Then I'll read The Bellmaker so I can post a story.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

rakkety tam

that would take to long hey could we start a story now plz

James Gryphon

I'll post the plot *summary*, how about that?

Quote from: Mariel of RedwallGABOOL: Harrharharr, I'm Gabool the Wild, King of All Seas! And this Bell with indecipherable badger symbols I stole from a ship will knell tidings of my rule across the oceans. Cap'n Skullgor, get over here, yer scurvy backbiting louse! I don't want yer as a cap'n no more, you're worthless.
<They fight. Gabool trips over a mousemaid, called SKIV, but is saved from death when a subordinate runs Skullgor through.>
GABOOL: Yer trying' to kill King Gabool, are ya? DIE!
<Said mousemaid picks up Skullgor's sword and they FIGHT. Gabool is the verge of losing, when a bunch of rats jump on the maid and overpower her.>

LATER...

GABOOL: Skiv, yer quite the fighter, ain't ya? Never mind, ol' Gabool'll put an end to that.
(Gabool kicks the mousemaid off into the ocean.)

LATER...

GABOOL: Arr, Joseph, are you ready to tell me what's on that Bell you made?
JOSEPH: I'm a Bellmaker only for good beasts. Besides, I don't know what they are anyway. Except for this long poem about peace and good.
GABOOL: Eh, tha's useless trash. I'll file it off. Anyway, want to see your daughter again?
JOSEPH: Can I really?
GABOOL: Sure, matey, though I must be goin' soft. She's right over here!
(Gabool kicks Joseph off into the ocean too.)

MUCH LATER...

(A hardened sea rat captain named BLUDRIGG is sitting quiet, while GABOOL and everyone else are partying.)
GABOOL: (feigning drunkenness) Harrharrhar, come on, live it up, me ol' mate Bludrigg. What's the matter with you anyway?
BLUDRIGG: I want my share of the plunder that you've been keeping from me.
GABOOL: Is tha' all that's got ya' down? Here, wear this crown.
(Bludrigg puts the crown on. Gabool then draws his sword and kills him.)
GABOOL: Haharr, that's what happens to beasts that try to get an edge on Gabool! Anyone else want to try on the crown, mateys?

LATER...

GABOOL: Arr, that scurvy dog Saltar is coming back. You gotten everything under control, Graypatch?
GRAYPATCH: Aye, King; he won't see another night. (to himself) And I won't stay another night here with you, you raving loon.

(SALTAR, who is the brother of Bludrigg, and also one of the best sword-rats ever, comes home to avenge his brother. There's a duel, but Gabool tricks him and kills him with a trap. Meanwhile, Graypatch steals Saltar's ship Darkqueen.)

GABOOL: Arr, that scurvy dog Graypatch betrayed me. Hunt him down to the ends of the oceans and you'll be a rich rat!
(The captains in their ships go to hunt down Graypatch)
GABOOL: Talk ter me, Bell. What secrets do yer hold?
THE JOSEPH BELL: *DING DONG* (without being rung)
GABOOL: Ahhh!

In another part of the world:

(The mousemaid formerly known as SKIV has amnesia. She gets a rope, beats up some sea gulls, and renames herself STORM GULLWHACKER. Eventually she gets to Redwall, with the help of Long Patrol hares. There the Abbeydwellers hypnotize her into remembering everything that happened, and that her name is MARIEL, and that she's Joseph the Bellmaker's daughter. She starts a QUEST to kill Gabool, with a mouse, DANDIN, who has the SWORD of MARTIN, and a hare, TARQUIN, who has a crush on one of the aforementioned Long Patrol Hares, and a hedgehog, DURRY QUILL. Many things happen on this QUEST, but eventually Mariel and Tarquin meet up with a Badger Lord, RAWNBLADE WIDESTRIPE. The other two are captured by sea rats.)

Meanwhile...

(Darkqueen, Graypatch's ship, lands in Mossflower country.)
GRAYPATCH: Ah, here's Mossflower. Hold on, mates, that's that cap'n Garrtail's ship, tryin' to hunt us down. Kill 'em all.
(Graypatch's rats kill all of Garrtail's rats.)
GRAYPATCH: Ah, here's Redwall Abbey. Let's conquer it.
(They try to conquer it but fail. BIGFANG, a dissenter, rebels against GRAYPATCH, but isn't as skilled a fighter and dies. Graypatch brought a bunch of slaves too, and the three Long Patrol hares free them all, but two of the hares die in the attempt. Nevertheless they kill off a ton of Graypatch's sea rats.)
GRAYPATCH: Eh, forget Redwall and Mossflower, we've had a miserable time here. We're going back to sea.
(OAK TOM, a squirrel that used to live at Redwall, kills Graypatch and all of his rats.)

Meanwhile...

GABOOL: Arr, me old messmate Graypatch. I'll forgive yer for your treachery.
CAPTAIN FLOGGA: Er, I'm Flogga.
GABOOL: Aw, no you're not, don't you try to fool me. Anyway, come with me and we'll get yer some of that treasure.
(Flogga comes along with Gabool. Gabool tricks him and Flogga jumps into a pit with a scorpion, SKRABBLAG, and dies.)

(Dandin and Durry are freed by Joseph the Bellmaker, who survived being thrown into the ocean, and who formed an army of freed slaves called the Trag to kill Gabool. They start sinking ships.)

GABOOL: Arr, that's two ships in as many days! First Seatalon, and now Darkqueen!
A RAT: Er, Gabool, that was Rathelm, not Darkqueen.
GABOOL: Darkqueen, Rathelm, same thing. Oh, and call me "King" from now on, do yer hear me? Call me when the rest of the ships get back.

(The ships get back into port. Rawnblade, Mariel, and Durry meet up with the Trag and start planning on how to kill Gabool. They decide on an attack plan. The battle takes place and eventually everyone is in the fortress trying to hunt down Gabool. Rawnblade finds the Bell, which was made for him, and starts admiring it, when Gabool comes in the room. Eventually, after Rawnblade is distracted, Gabool runs to his room with the scorpion in it. The scorpion pit is covered up with a carpet. Rawnblade, followed by all of the other heroes, breaks open the door with his sword.)

GABOOL: Arr, all of ye are a fair lot, tryin' to gang up on ol' Gabool. Come on, badger, fight me empty-pawed, without that doorcleaver of yers.

(Rawnblade tries to leap over to where Gabool's standing, but falls into the pit with the scorpion. Just as he's about to die, paralyzed with fear, MARTIN THE WARRIOR comes and bails him out. Rawnblade then throws the scorpion at Gabool, who dies. The Redwallers rename all the pirate ships and sail back to Redwall, where the Joseph Bell is given to the Abbey. THE END.)
« Subject to editing »

rakkety tam

James Gryphon

It was a response to Coobreedan's post, which read:

QuoteHow about one of you posts the whole book on here so I can read it.
« Subject to editing »

Skalrag of Marshank

Very nicely summarized, James. ;D
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

rakkety tam

oh but realy could we start the story

Shinella

Hmm.. we could technically go off of it.. like.. post the last chapter that Blaggut is mentioned in and start off of that... ;) Sounds funn!!! :D
Yesterday is history... Tomorrow is a mystery... Today is a gift... and that's why its called - The Present...

DanielofRedwall

That was a great summary, James! But also, Gabool was insane and kept having nightmares. He decided to give up on sleeping. He also kept thinking the bell was ringing when it wasn't.

I'll post the first line of the story, you guys can build on that:

Blaggut was sad to leave the abbey.
Received mostly negative reviews.

rakkety tam

book 1 a story of friendship 

blaggut was sad cause redwall abbey was the only place that got him he thought that what beast would believe  a rat was a good beast but he had to leave he wanted to get back to his cave on the west coast he had things to do and there was a storm brewing he needed to tie things down that way they would not get blown away bye the wind so he set his coarse to the west coast and went

doogy plum

as he was nearing the cave bladdgut was unaware of the evil eyes watching him. A gang of toads had taken over his cave while he was away. They had set a trap with nets above the cave entrance.