Robin Hood RP

Started by Faiyloe, September 23, 2015, 10:06:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LT Sandpaw

:o Is... Is... Is... IS WILL SCARLET OPEN!!!!!!!!!!! :o 8) ??? 8) :) ;) ;D :D

BTW Faiy on a more serious note whenever you start posting with Lord Arcon can Luis fall into his service? I really don't care how it happens. I suppose it could be though Luis meeting with the Sheriff or something.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Faiyloe

@ Corn: That's fine I completely understand.

@ LT: Yup You can have Will.  :D ;D and of course you can start working for Lord Arcon. 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

For everyone's information, I will be taking the "Friar Tuck" character.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

LT Sandpaw

Hm, I can't wait to see what name you come up with Skarzs. Heh heh.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

The Skarzs

Name: Brother Stoh

Race: Mole (because I can)

Appearance: Stocky and thick, Stoh is pretty average in height for a mole. He wears a gray hermit's robe, complete with hood and wide sleeves, though instead of a sash or rope he wears a belt. He also wears an iron helm and carries an arming sword (knightly sword, one-handed sword, etc.) at his side.

History: Stoh is a member of the Brothers of Chivalry, something he joined a long while back. Before joining, Stoh was a well-respected member of a mole society, with good parents who taught him all the important things like making hearty pies and digging holes. He was far too gruff a personality to marry, though, so he stayed single. Stoh had a rather strict code he followed, trying to do the right thing even if it meant fighting, which earned him the reputation of being the best swordbeast in the land as well as being one of the most just creatures one would want to be dealt with by. Despite his rough demeanor and gravelly voice, Stoh would smile crookedly and laugh at any other joke, often making others laugh with his blunt heckling.
  One day a brother of the order passed through his settlement, and when he left Stoh went with him and became a brother himself. The brothers were constantly on the move, all over the wide countries, helping here and there in what way they found best. Once Stoh was able he also left, looking for creatures to help and spread kindness and justice wherever he might happen through, stubbornly staying through floods and fights, and always a avid helper of cleaning up any food left from the weak-stomached creatures who cannot stand more than a single helping at a feast.
  And so the mole found himself in the Altwood area, hoping to meet some good company.

I'll get the other character up. . . eventually.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Accepted.  ;D He is perfect. I'll get the sheet up in the first post... eventualy XD

Ashleg

Is it okay if I make a woodlander too? owo

Faiyloe

The Skarzs

Quote from: Faiyloe on October 06, 2015, 04:08:36 AM
Accepted.  ;D He is perfect. I'll get the sheet up in the first post... eventualy XD
No problem. ;)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

'Fraid I'll have to fold on this one Faiy... :P
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Faiyloe

That's ok I understand.

Lady Ashenwyte

Okay, I decided to make a new character.

Name: Phil Poulin.
Race: Stoat
Appearance: Wears a green gambeson and red leggings. He has wears a kettle hat and he wields a sword and a spear. (Clothing and weapons go here as well)
History: He served under  King Alaric in the Holy Lands, and returned to England after a raid. He then went to up to where Newhorn was to look for an employer.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

The Skarzs

Name: Forvian of Fenholt

Species: Sea otter

Appearance: While he is well-built and sturdy, most wouldn't know Forvian is as strong as he is, since he wears clothes that hide his form, like dark tan baggy breeches, and equally loose yellow long-sleeved shirt, topped with a brown covering across the shoulders and chest with a hood. He keeps a large knife in its sheath strapped inside his shirt on the side of his chest.

History: Forvian has lived in the Newhorn area most of his life, when his family moved inland from the ocean, which he thinks is odd seeing as they are sea otters. He worked on a farm, in a blacksmith's shop, as a carpenter, and a general jack-of-all-trades. He has learned several useful skills such as cooking, some healing, and fighting, which he was taught by an old soldier.
  After Newhorn burned his family helped as they could with the damage, and Forvian found himself in the service of the Lady Malena, since she could not take care of herself very well in a wheelchair or cart. Being the quiet sort himself, Forvian didn't mind the job very much, and he enjoyed the other's company.

Other: (Hope you don't mind Faiy) Even though Malena doesn't like the carrying of weapons around her, Forvian is still sure to keep his knife at paw, since one of the last things he wants is for his charge to be harmed.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Perfect Accepted... I'll see if I can get a post in tonight :P. Ashleg if you wan't to post as the Sheriff now would be a good time.

Dannflower Reguba

I haven't forgotten!  :-[ I'm just completely devoid of inspiration for this character, he's pretty much totally new.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This