News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Autumn Harvest RP Thread.

Started by Cornflower MM, October 23, 2013, 02:12:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

Ambrosine started walking west. "Well, Sie's heading for the Western Plains, so come on! We've got to find him!"

OOC: Oops...
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

rachel25

OOC: Eastern.  ;)
Tango scratched her head, "I think you mean the Eastern Plains."

Faiyloe

"come on," Enthal said heading east "Fallow me," 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Jukka the Sling

Ambrosine followed, a bit embarrassed at her mistake.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

redwallgurl

OOC: sorry it's been long, yet again, but here we go
BIC:
Captain Bree was observing the high Redwall walls wondering how to get in. Turning back around to the camp she leaned against a tree glad to finally be making some progress. Out of the corner of her eye she spots some movement at the gate. Silently moving to figure out the disturbance she over hears one the squabble.
Sie has left the Abbey.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Gnoflet

Quote from: rachel25 on December 05, 2013, 03:16:51 PM
OOC: Well could you post, cos there's nothing I can really do.
OOC: Same here. @ Cornflower, Can I start a vermin horde?
Shut him up or shut him down.
Normal is just a setting on your dryer.

rachel25

Tango picked her bag, and followed Enthal.

Jukka the Sling

Ambrosine walked along with them, her satchel over her shoulder, the light breeze blowing through her headfur. She was feeling a bit sorry about how she'd spoken to the Abbess; she didn't know what had gotten into her. But she was glad for the chance of a little adventure outside the routine of Abbey life.

rachel25

Tango was out in front, looking for signs that Sie had been this way.
------------------------------------
Sie was on the move again. Walking through the woods at a fine pace. But it was getting chilly, he pulled his cloak tightly about him.

Gnoflet

OOC: I want to start a vermin hoard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BIC: Remen was just about to go inside when he heard a sneeze. He looked under the desk and there was Gubert. "You naughty dibben, " Remen said,"you must come with me to get a bath." Despite the dibbens pleas Remen gently pulled Gubert out from under the desk and carried him to  Salemook. "Here he is Salemook he was in the gatehouse." 

Brinty

"Thank you Remem, now for your bath Gubert"
Frodo: "Sam you must understand I'm going alone"
Sam: "Of course you are, and I'm coming with you!"

Hook: "Come on peter pan fly to the rescue and I'll shoot you right through your noble intentions!"

Bard: "You have no right, no right to enter that mountain!"
Thorin: "I have thee only right.

rachel25

They had been walking for a while, when suddenly Tango saw something in the distance. "Oi you two chapeses! There's some blinking thing up ahead wot!"

Jukka the Sling

"What is it?" Ambrosine could just make out something far ahead.

OOC: It's Sie, right? Or is it somebeast else?

rachel25

OOC: It's not Sie.
BIC: Tango ran ahead, and stopped next to the bodies of three vermin. "These two have had their heads clobbered in by a club. It must have been Sie. He's the only beast I can think of, who would be traveling this way with a club."

Gnoflet

OOC: We need a plot at Redwall not just out on the plains. ........... Like a vermin hoard!  ;D BTW wheres Cornflower?