News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

~Finding You~ Discussion topic

Started by rachel25, May 18, 2013, 01:37:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

I'm working on the next chapter now and my sisters helping me with some of the finer details  :) Oh and I've edited chapter 2 a bit its nothing much but I just changed the day of Gilton's wedding
PS thanks I was beginning to think no one was reading this story  :)

Captain Tammo

Its hard not to sometimes feel discouraged with fanfics. I discovered that a lot of people read them but don't comment.

So hurry up with the next chapter!!! I want to know what happens!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

rachel25

I've almost finished the next chapter but I won't be able to type today I've got to go out in a few minutes and this evening I'm watching a Sherlock Holmes episode with my sister and any other family members who want to join us
and tomorrow my mum has a friend and her family who lives up north (where my family used to live) coming over and they only can visit once every year   but I promise I'll work on it soon maybe the day after if my mum and brothers go out somewhere which the might do
thanks for reviewing
-Rachel  :)
Edit: Your in luck I've been able to get on now Chapter 5 is about done. All I need to do now is go through it and tidy it up a bit and if I get that done fast I might be able to post it this evening.  :)

Captain Tammo

Just read the newest chapter. You did a great job building up suspense; I can't wait until the confrontation!

Another thing I thought you did well was making multiple storylines that go together. Most fanfics I read only have one character's POV and it gets boring but you kept me thinking about what was happening to both at the same time, well done!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Tam and Martin

I just read it....It's great! Good job on it!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

rachel25

Thanks I'm working on the next chapter but I've got writers block It's so annoying but I will write it as soon as I can thank you for replying  :) 

Tam and Martin

Alright! I have that same problem with my story.

rachel25

Okay I've just had a complete change of heart I just had a great idea for the story I'm going change a lot but not in the chapters I've already written but I'm just waning you guys the future chapters may take longer because I've decided to change the story so much but thanks for reviewing  :)   

Tam and Martin

So you are going to change the story around?

Captain Tammo

The Skarzs

Interesting idea, but needs a little work. Keep going though, this has some good potential!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.