News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Unnatural ~ a magic RP (OOC and sign up topic)

Started by Faiyloe, January 25, 2015, 08:14:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueRose

Well, Selva's kinda asleep, but it wouldn't hurt for her to wake up. Sure!
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

ShrewsForever

May I join?

Name: Dawn Cloudtail
Species: White Long Tailed Weasel
Affiliation: Magic user, supports magic users
Magic?: Ice/Snow
Appearance: Dawn is a white weasel with a plain cyan colored tunic. She wears a short cloak of a slightly darker shade of cyan along with plain brown sandals. Dawn sometimes wears a brown sun hat. Her weapon is a dirk with a simple gray hilt, sheathed at her hip. She wears a thin brown belt.
Personality: On the outside, Dawn is calm and patient. She actually has a lot of problems and and stress, but she tries to push them away from her thoughts and keep a clear mind. She's rather quiet, but will talk if she wants to.
History: Dawn ran away at age 11 from abusive parents. She has learned how to take care of herself and has lived on the streets ever since. Her parents were neither rich or poor. She was always a quiet child, not daring to talk anyway because her parents would lash out at her.
Other: Her magic usually triggers when she is feeling strong negative emotions or feelings (fear, pain, sadness, anger, etc.). She does not know this.
Dawn is an amazing swimmer and she is pretty athletic. She likes to read when she gets the chance, which is sadly not often.

EDIT: Changed some things.

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Faiyloe

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Izeroth

Wait..... Long tailed weasels aren't native to England, are they?

Faiyloe

Jetthebinturong

So? Neither are fisher cats or pantanal cats and no doubt a few other species in this rp
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Faiyloe

Cornflower MM

Quote from: BlueRose on February 16, 2015, 07:23:53 PM
Well, Selva's kinda asleep, but it wouldn't hurt for her to wake up. Sure!

Yay! Sorry about going MIA. . . .

BlueRose

Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Dannflower Reguba

Everyone's kinda MIA right now, I'm trying to come up with something to do, but listening to the hustle and bustle of the city is kinda boring. I'm waiting a bit to bring my other guys in as well.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Faiyloe

I am Waiting for Wylder and/or Skarzs to post.

Wylder Treejumper

I was waiting for Skarzs, but I guess I'll just post now, to get the ball rolling.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM