A Winter to Freeze Your Heart RP

Started by Unimaginative, October 20, 2013, 12:31:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you wish to join the Purple Unicorn Army of Brazil, led by me?

Yes
No

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Just a heads up, I'm going to be gone from now until Evening on Sunday. See you then.  :)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Cornflower MM

OOC: Really, Dan? No! We kinda need you....

BIC: Arya woke up suddenly, and sat up trying to remember what happened. There was Vatra, then maybe I fainted...And then the nightmare. "Vatra? VATRA!!" She called, needing a friend, or a hug, or something. Even if it was a vermin she'd gladly take it at this point. She needed to know she wasn't alone. She curled up in a ball and started sobbing. She felt her family's loss even more now, even though she'd thought she was finally over it.....It just didn't work that way. "VATRA?! PLEASE! I need a friend.." She called again, then gave up after waiting a moment. Maybe Vatra didn't really care....Maybe she was only pretending to be her friend, and somehow knew about what had happened. She curled up even tighter, not caring about the pain. She didn't really care about anything an more then.

Faiyloe

"Vatra? VATRA!!"

She kept running I am just going to make things worse I cant do anything right. She thought.

"VATRA?! PLEASE! I need a friend.." Vatra stopped she heard the panic in her voice and realized that for once she had to get this right if nothing else she would be there for her friend. Vatra turned and ran back as fast as she could. I am coming I'm coming. She thought. 

She ran back and dropped down into the snow next to Arya and hugged her close to her like she would never let go. "I promise, I promise never to do that to you again, I will be there for you, I will never desert my Friend again. We can fight them all off. Take back the abbey, together. Vatra and Arya the two mad squirrelmaid warrioresses. We'd make a  good team,"   
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rachel25

OOC: Sorry if I'm being annoying, but I can't post until Han does, so I'm bored. Faiyloe you spelled team wrong at the end.  :P

Faiyloe

Unimaginative

OOC: Brokentooths an Ermine, and sorry I took so long.

BIC: Stepping back as soon as the Otter had shouted at him, Brokentooth avoided the dagger by barely an inch. "Aye, but the demon won't be me" he shouted, swinging his dagger towards Zanga's head.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

rachel25

Zanga ducked, and slashed at his adversaries legs. "Oh, do ya have a twin sister then?" he jeered.

Cornflower MM

OOC: Sorry I didn't post yesterday - Grocery shopping. Bleck.

BIC: Arya started laughing and crying at the same time. "Alright...Heehee, we'd really be a pair! Now, if you can help me, we'd better get back to the others...Oof! Ow!" she said as she gave Vatra a hug then started trying to stand up. Then fell on her tail, which had the tip chopped off. "What is it with vermin chopping off the tip of my tail? At least regrows...Sort of." Arya said, examining the tail part in question.

Faiyloe

Vatra put her arm under Arya to help her stand up "At least it's bushy. you can hardly tell. Where are the others?"

Cornflower MM

There's a clearing about half a mile from the back wallgate, going straight, and that's where they are, and I don't know where WE are, so if you can help me back over to the wallgate, I'll know the way from there. And it IS true that my tail's bushy...My last name proves that. My last names Bigtail...Or, according to my mother before.... Er, anyway, Softail, which I liked better.

Faiyloe

"I know the place I'm glad you got everyone out," She said and then started off east helping Arya along.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Blaggut hasn't posted? Strange. BIC:

Ervoyce had made it to the attic and found a good window to leave from. He was now fastening the variant sections of the replacement bell rope and utility lines that the moles really liked. He paused when he heard some sharp noises out the window, and was able to make out some faint figures over by one of the gates. They soon disapeared from view, giving the squirrel cause to believe that it would be Arya and some other beast given that a vermin would've come to the Abbey, "I'll be there soon my friends, don't you worry. Hope the door burnt down in time for them to get out."
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Blaggut

Grund walks toward the bathroom. He hasnt taken a dump in 3 days.

Ooc: :P
~Just a soft space boi~

Unimaginative

"Aye. She's standing right behind yew." Responded Brokentooth, hoping to distract Zanga for a moment. As he shouted that, he felt Zanga's Dirk cut into his leg.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

The Shade

OOC: @Faiy and Corny: Can I somehow bump into you on the way the the evacuation point? I haven't interacted with anyone in, like, ages.  :P
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I