News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Optical Illusions

Started by Skyblade, February 12, 2015, 03:55:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What colors do YOU see in the dress?

Black and blue
16 (64%)
White and gold
6 (24%)
Something else
3 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Luftwaffles

Quote from: MeadowRabbit on March 07, 2015, 05:29:55 PM
I don't know what I'm supposed to be looking at on those pictures above. Is a picture meant to form within the words or what? :s

Most of them are words with hidden meanings on them (and I mean that quite literally). I can't figure out what the second one is supposed to be, though.

The first one spells out "Good", but there's another word written within the lines.
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Lady Amber

On the second one, if you look at the spaces between the letters, you'll see it also spells the word 'You'.

Luftwaffles

Quote from: Lady Amber on March 07, 2015, 06:04:21 PM
On the second one, if you look at the spaces between the letters, you'll see it also spells the word 'You'.

Ohhh! Thank you :)

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

MeadowR

Finally 'saw' the writing in the third one - that one's particularly good. :)

I then saw the second and finally worked out the first one by blurring my eyes and sensing a pattern emerging with them... :D
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Luftwaffles

I don't know if this exactly an optical illusion but this logo from the game Deus Ex forms a "D" an "E" and a "X" while is spinning and zooming in and out. Shame that I couldn't find an animated version with a decent size.

James Gryphon

I re-discovered Mr. Gonsalves' works thanks to Yahoo, and recommend them to anyone who's interested in this sort of thing. I don't think it's inaccurate to describe them as Escheresque, for anyone else who's a fan of that great artist.
« Subject to editing »