News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Redwall Video Game Kickstarter

Started by scarlet, April 29, 2013, 04:22:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabe The Warrior

So.. What's this riddle Soma Games have been talking about..? I've been attentive to every post on Facebook, but I managed to miss some info about a riddle that's already been solved..

Am I missing something here? Like another site where they post other information? I wouldn't want to be left part out of the information or even the little things they give us. http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/somagames/redwall-the-warrior-reborn/posts/471457#comments

""...Nobody outsmarts Cluny. I've won, and you have both lost." The Foxes clasped their claws. They knelt, whimpering pitifully. Cluny stood over them, enjoying his power as judge..."Take these miserable turncoats out of my sight..." Shrieking and screaming for mercy, the foxes were dragged away..."

VedCassib

Quote from: Gabe The Warrior on May 07, 2013, 01:15:04 AM
So.. What's this riddle Soma Games have been talking about..? I've been attentive to every post on Facebook, but I managed to miss some info about a riddle that's already been solved..

Am I missing something here? Like another site where they post other information? I wouldn't want to be left part out of the information or even the little things they give us. http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/somagames/redwall-the-warrior-reborn/posts/471457#comments

If you look through the posts on this topic you'll find all that you need. Links, hints, etc. The most recent piece of the puzzle was released 17 minutes ago, and it's quite a bit harder than the rest.

Gabe The Warrior

What happens if we solve it? And can anyone tell me what are the other two words that come after 'Priebe'?

Not sure what this puzzle is about, but it looks interesting..

EDIT: I was able to get the 4th box by typing in:
answer
'hind leg fighter'

The words 'ROSE :: 7' appeared after that.
[close]

12 boxes, hidden under puzzles that give out words and numbers.. I'm guessing the numbers are what order the words are supposed to be put in?
""...Nobody outsmarts Cluny. I've won, and you have both lost." The Foxes clasped their claws. They knelt, whimpering pitifully. Cluny stood over them, enjoying his power as judge..."Take these miserable turncoats out of my sight..." Shrieking and screaming for mercy, the foxes were dragged away..."

VedCassib

Quote from: Gabe The Warrior on May 07, 2013, 02:02:05 AM
What happens if we solve it? And can anyone tell me what are the other two words that come after 'Priebe'?

Not sure what this puzzle is about, but it looks interesting..

EDIT: I was able to get the 4th box by typing in: 'hind leg fighter'

The words 'ROSE :: 7' appeared after that.

12 boxes, hidden under puzzles that give out words and numbers.. I'm guessing the numbers are what order the words are supposed to be put in?

It's unknown what happens when all of the pieces are solved. I was thinking the same thing about the end result, but because it's a puzzle I didn't want to post it and "ruin" the fun.  :)

Gabe The Warrior

Touche, splendid idea. I was wondering that m'self and if I should remove it or not. But I'll let my post slide. Anyways, I hope to solve this on m'own.

What I don't get is is when it says to click 'start here', and it leads me to the front page of youtube. Is it a mistake?

Dawnwing

Usually it gives you a link to the site it can be found on.  I suppose that the answer to part 4 must be somewhere on You Tube.  At least it's possible to guess the answer based on the clue; I wouldn't know where to start on YT! It would be easier if they put a link to a channel or something.

LordTBT

The Kickstarter has officially reached $11K.

Dawnwing

Awesome!  I can't wait to see where it goes from here!

Gabe The Warrior

Awlright! RedWall here we come! Man!! I feel so pumped!!

VedCassib

Quote from: Dawnwing on May 07, 2013, 05:04:19 AM
Usually it gives you a link to the site it can be found on.  I suppose that the answer to part 4 must be somewhere on You Tube.  At least it's possible to guess the answer based on the clue; I wouldn't know where to start on YT! It would be easier if they put a link to a channel or something.

I agree. If you want a hint to find the answer, it has something to do with...
answer
Animation
[close]

Firehawke

I love the image!!!

I'm seriously hoping that this game can be played without being connected to the internet...I don't have internet at home.
The knitting, crochecting, Zoo Tycoon playing, frog loving member!

Gabe The Warrior

@Firehawke,

That would be cool, to have the option to play offline (solo) or Online (Multiplayer with other people). There would be only missions meant for offline play and online play. But, then that means it wouldn't be fair to the people who play offline because they wouldn't be able to experience the full game.

I wonder what they plan to do.

Shadowed One

Whatever they do, I am sure it will be awesome!
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: LordTBT on May 07, 2013, 05:18:37 AM
The Kickstarter has officially reached $11K.
Awsome! Cant wait untile its released!

Life is too short to rush through it.

VedCassib

The puzzle page has just been updated! Now the pieces are divided into three deferent levels. I also have to say, I love the new "feature" that was added to the page.