Redwall Video Game Kickstarter

Started by scarlet, April 29, 2013, 04:22:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabe The Warrior

The 2nd, 3rd, and 5th puzzles are really rotating my gears right now... Hahaha..

I guess I'm not good at these puzzle poems things.. Lol.

http://www.somagames.com/art/RW/boat.php
""...Nobody outsmarts Cluny. I've won, and you have both lost." The Foxes clasped their claws. They knelt, whimpering pitifully. Cluny stood over them, enjoying his power as judge..."Take these miserable turncoats out of my sight..." Shrieking and screaming for mercy, the foxes were dragged away..."

VedCassib

Quote from: Gabe The Warrior on May 08, 2013, 03:50:12 AM
The 2nd, 3rd, and 5th puzzles are really rotating my gears right now... Hahaha..

I guess I'm not good at these puzzle poems things.. Lol.

http://www.somagames.com/art/RW/boat.php

Something that I find very useful is the "find on page" ability in most browsers. You can get to it by pressing Control + F on your keyboard.

Gabe The Warrior

Okay I was able to get the 2nd, now the 3rd and 5th... xD
""...Nobody outsmarts Cluny. I've won, and you have both lost." The Foxes clasped their claws. They knelt, whimpering pitifully. Cluny stood over them, enjoying his power as judge..."Take these miserable turncoats out of my sight..." Shrieking and screaming for mercy, the foxes were dragged away..."

Shadowed One

I am stuck on them also. I got 1 and 4 but have no idea for the others.
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

VedCassib

The countdown for the next piece is now saying 30 days. I really hope it's a glitch. I'm having a lot of fun with these puzzles!

VedCassib

The countdown is now zeroed out, but no puzzle has appeared. ???

cryptopur

Sorry folks - minor technical problem. The next clue will be up soon.

Gabe The Warrior

Maybe they realized there was an error, and had to make it zero to fix it.

Edit: Whoops, didn't see cryptopur there! Try getting a profile picture, avoid confusion, eh wot?

VedCassib

Quote from: cryptopur on May 09, 2013, 05:09:47 AM
Sorry folks - minor technical problem. The next clue will be up soon.

Awesome! Thanks for being so interactive with everyone here on the forums!

Gabe The Warrior

Agreed! It's nice to see some interaction in the action!

cryptopur

Puzzle back on line - thanks for bearing with us.  ;D

VedCassib

Quote from: cryptopur on May 09, 2013, 06:17:19 AM
Puzzle back on line - thanks for bearing with us.  ;D

That one is my favorite one yet! Here's a small hint for you guys.
answer
Axes may not mean what you first think. ;)
[close]
Tomorrow's question is pretty good too!

Dawnwing

Thanks!  Still a little glitch though - it doesn't check for the answer when you submit it, so it doesn't tell you "no" or give you the clue.  ;)

VedCassib

Quote from: Dawnwing on May 09, 2013, 07:31:49 AM
Thanks!  Still a little glitch though - it doesn't check for the answer when you submit it, so it doesn't tell you "no" or give you the clue.  ;)

If you get the answer wrong, it refreshes the page. If you get it right, it will give you the next clue.  :)

Dawnwing

Ah, there it goes. I'd entered the correct answer once or twice before but it refreshed anyway, so I had just assumed that it wasn't validating.  Seems to be working now, though.