Redwall Video Game Kickstarter

Started by scarlet, April 29, 2013, 04:22:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn

Whats all this talk about puzzles? I checked the link, but I cant make heads or tails of it!

Life is too short to rush through it.

Gabe The Warrior

Read the past comments I made on the last 3 pages. I think you'll understand.
""...Nobody outsmarts Cluny. I've won, and you have both lost." The Foxes clasped their claws. They knelt, whimpering pitifully. Cluny stood over them, enjoying his power as judge..."Take these miserable turncoats out of my sight..." Shrieking and screaming for mercy, the foxes were dragged away..."

VedCassib

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on May 09, 2013, 05:57:19 PM
Whats all this talk about puzzles? I checked the link, but I cant make heads or tails of it!

Follow this link http://www.somagames.com/art/RW/boat.php. If you were following the twitter link it would eventually end up at this one. From there read the clues, follow the link bellow them, find the answer then enter it.

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: VedCassib on May 09, 2013, 06:14:29 PM
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on May 09, 2013, 05:57:19 PM

Follow this link http://www.somagames.com/art/RW/boat.php. If you were following the twitter link it would eventually end up at this one. From there read the clues, follow the link bellow them, find the answer then enter it.
Twitter link? Sorry, but I dont have a Twitter account, and I still cant figure out these puzzles :-\

Gabe The Warrior

It really isn't all that difficult for the first few puzzles. Make sure to click the Start Here button. There will be some clues on what to put in the box for in the websites they give you. Some are difficult but don't give up.
""...Nobody outsmarts Cluny. I've won, and you have both lost." The Foxes clasped their claws. They knelt, whimpering pitifully. Cluny stood over them, enjoying his power as judge..."Take these miserable turncoats out of my sight..." Shrieking and screaming for mercy, the foxes were dragged away..."

Ungatt Trunn

Sooo....what is the point of these puzzles that have to do with something really weird?

Gabe The Warrior

No one knows for sure Ungatt, it's a surprise for us all. I'm just playing to have fun and find out the surprise.

All will be revealed in time I suppose.

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Gabe The Warrior on May 09, 2013, 06:22:27 PM
No one knows for sure Ungatt, it's a surprise for us all. I'm just playing to have fun and find out the surprise.

All will be revealed in time I suppose.
Guess I'll have to believe you on that :-\

VedCassib

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on May 09, 2013, 06:16:30 PMTwitter link? Sorry, but I dont have a Twitter account, and I still cant figure out these puzzles :-\

You don't need a Twitter account to view the tweet. Also, it will just take you to the link that was posted (by following a few steps), so you don't need to use that link.  ;)

Ungatt Trunn

Do these puzzles have anything to really do with the actual Redwall Game?

VedCassib

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on May 09, 2013, 06:32:17 PM
Do these puzzles have anything to really do with the actual Redwall Game?

They are being released by Soma Games, so in one way or another it will have something to do with it. What exactly is the whole point of solving it. :)

Shadowed One

I don't know, nobody knows because the answers are a mystery.
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Ungatt Trunn

Will when the actule game be released?

VedCassib

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on May 09, 2013, 11:27:28 PM
Will when the actule game be released?

Right now they're planning around Summer 2014.

Redwallfan7

I thought it was going to be out this Fall
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers