Redwall Video Game Kickstarter

Started by scarlet, April 29, 2013, 04:22:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: VedCassib on May 09, 2013, 11:30:23 PM
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on May 09, 2013, 11:27:28 PM
Will when the actule game be released?

Right now they're planning around Summer 2014.
2014!? I have to wait that long!?

Life is too short to rush through it.

VedCassib

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on May 09, 2013, 11:42:07 PM
I thought it was going to be out this Fall

Sadly, no. I'm not sure when Abbey Craft will be coming out, maybe that's this fall?

VedCassib

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on May 09, 2013, 11:44:06 PM

That's pretty fast for making a game. If I remember correctly, they only recently started making it.

Gabe The Warrior

Fall is waaay too early. I'd like it best if they took their time on it so it can bear good fruit when picked.
""...Nobody outsmarts Cluny. I've won, and you have both lost." The Foxes clasped their claws. They knelt, whimpering pitifully. Cluny stood over them, enjoying his power as judge..."Take these miserable turncoats out of my sight..." Shrieking and screaming for mercy, the foxes were dragged away..."

LordTBT

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on May 09, 2013, 11:44:06 PM
Quote from: VedCassib on May 09, 2013, 11:30:23 PM
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on May 09, 2013, 11:27:28 PM
Will when the actule game be released?

Right now they're planning around Summer 2014.

I thought the expected delivery date of most of the rewards being 2014 should have indicated this. As Ved said, that is pretty fast to whip out a game. Programming takes time, and on top of that they want to do it right by consulting with the community.

AbbeyCraft will be available "within 60 days of the close of the campaign."

VedCassib

Quote from: LordTBT on May 09, 2013, 11:52:18 PM
AbbeyCraft will be available "within 60 days of the close of the campaign."

Awesome! I thought it would be fairly soon.

VedCassib

Another great puzzle! I'm really enjoying these! :)
I'll miss the hidden feature that was on the page.

cryptopur

I'm trying to challenge you folks...but it's been tough...let's see about today's puzzle.

VedCassib

Four parts of the puzzle left! Or is there? I noticed that at the top of the page it says "Redwall Puzzle One", could there be multiple steps to this puzzle? Sounds like more fun to me!

Dawnwing

Just in case anyone's having trouble getting it to work if you think you have the answer, if you're using Internet Explorer, try turning on Compatibility mode or using another browser.   I was certain I had #8 correct, but it wasn't giving me the answer, only refreshing the page.  Then I remembered that I'd been having trouble last night too, so I clicked the Compatibility mode button and it worked.  (I'm using IE9.)

(By the way, I liked #8.  That one was fun.  Now to work on #7.)

EDIT: Nevermind, it's not just the browser, there's a glitch in the site... I know that the answer for #7 is
Spoiler
Village
(part 3 of Castaways of the Flying Dutchman is "The Village")
[close]
but it still refreshes, no matter which browser I use. 

VedCassib

I can't seem to get the correct answer for the most recent one. I've found what seem to be the answer, but it doesn't work. I'll keep looking, but there doesn't seem to be anything else that fits.

Edit:
Well, the answer is now working!

Dawnwing

I saw that earlier too; glad to see that it's back up. :)  #7 is still not working unfortunately.

VedCassib

Quote from: Dawnwing on May 11, 2013, 07:03:13 AM
I saw that earlier too; glad to see that it's back up. :)  #7 is still not working unfortunately.

Hmm... Strange, it's working for me. Do you want to PM me the answer you think it is and I can confirm if it's right? That way you know whether or not it's just a glitch.

Gabe The Warrior

I am literally stumped.. hahaha.. Tricky tricky tricky...
""...Nobody outsmarts Cluny. I've won, and you have both lost." The Foxes clasped their claws. They knelt, whimpering pitifully. Cluny stood over them, enjoying his power as judge..."Take these miserable turncoats out of my sight..." Shrieking and screaming for mercy, the foxes were dragged away..."

cryptopur

Not to gloat - but if I can you people then I'm doing my job. :)
And I dare-say your crazy puzzle solving skills have forced me to be more challenging than originally intended... ;D