Redwall Video Game Kickstarter

Started by scarlet, April 29, 2013, 04:22:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cryptopur

@dawning - your answer to #7 is correct and I THINK I may have located the cause of the problem.
Let me guess - you're capitalizing Village and on IE?
Try now and see if I've fixed it.

VedCassib

The next puzzle had the countdown glitch again. It hit zero and then restarted.  :(

cryptopur

Yeah...
not so much a glithc as I counted wrong. :-[

VedCassib

Quote from: cryptopur on May 12, 2013, 01:46:55 AM
Yeah...
not so much a glithc as I counted wrong. :-[

So the next puzzle will come put tomorrow then?

cryptopur

Dawnwing

Quote from: cryptopur on May 11, 2013, 11:13:20 PM
@dawning - your answer to #7 is correct and I THINK I may have located the cause of the problem.
Let me guess - you're capitalizing Village and on IE?
Try now and see if I've fixed it.
Yes, that was it, it works now.  Thanks! :)

VedCassib

Today's puzzle took me a little while, but it was a good one!

Kitsune

Where are you guys finding these puzzles?

Kitsune

Gabe The Warrior

Ugh.. I can't keep up with you guys, especially you VedCassib. You must be talented at these puzzles. I'm still stuck at the first few. Maybe slight hints would help, eh? Don'tcha know?
""...Nobody outsmarts Cluny. I've won, and you have both lost." The Foxes clasped their claws. They knelt, whimpering pitifully. Cluny stood over them, enjoying his power as judge..."Take these miserable turncoats out of my sight..." Shrieking and screaming for mercy, the foxes were dragged away..."

VedCassib

Quote from: Gabe The Warrior on May 13, 2013, 03:09:16 AM
Ugh.. I can't keep up with you guys, especially you VedCassib. You must be talented at these puzzles. I'm still stuck at the first few. Maybe slight hints would help, eh? Don'tcha know?

Thanks! I think Dawnwing is neck and neck with me. Let me know which ones you haven't finished and I might be able to give you a few small hints. ;) Don't worry too much, I'm having a little trouble with #10. Anyone else figure that one out yet?

Romsca

I looked at it and I couldn't figure ANY of them out; but I only looked at it for about a minute, and I can't solve riddles to save my life :P

Dawnwing

I've got up to #9 at this point.  Got some exams tomorrow so I'm not going to spend the time searching for the newest two just yet.