News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Redwall Video Game Kickstarter

Started by scarlet, April 29, 2013, 04:22:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VedCassib

Here's a few hints, I hope it doesn't make it too easy. ;)
Spoiler
#1 refers not to an author but a game creator.
For #2 use your browser's "find on page" ability to look for words in the puzzle.
For #3 Think of the words used and again use the "find on page" ability.
#4 has to do with animation and some kind of "herb".
#5 can be found with a search engine if you do a little bit of editing the last part of the puzzle.
For #6 the search term has changed to "acute costochondritis". What the search term should be is "working element".
#7 I fear it would be too easy if I give much of a hint.
For #8 ctrl + a.
For #9 take a look at WUR.
Quote from Matthias720 The answer to #10 is closer than it at first appears. ;)
Regarding #11, LordTBT runs Redwall Wikia
As for #12, clocks are a funny thing. ;)
[close]

Matthias720

The answer to #10 is closer than it at first appears. ;)

VedCassib

Quote from: Matthias720 on May 13, 2013, 01:06:33 PM

Thanks for that hint! I got it! Now I just have to figure out how to piece these together.

Edit:

I think I got it! I think I might have to wait until 5:00 to do anything though.

Gabe The Warrior

I'll have to figure this out later.. Thanks VedCassib!
""...Nobody outsmarts Cluny. I've won, and you have both lost." The Foxes clasped their claws. They knelt, whimpering pitifully. Cluny stood over them, enjoying his power as judge..."Take these miserable turncoats out of my sight..." Shrieking and screaming for mercy, the foxes were dragged away..."

VedCassib

Quote from: Gabe The Warrior on May 13, 2013, 03:48:34 PM
I'll have to figure this out later.. Thanks VedCassib!

You're welcome!

Dawnwing

Quote from: Matthias720 on May 13, 2013, 01:06:33 PM

Oh, wow, that helped.  Here I had already spent a little time looking on YouTube and such, haha.

VedCassib

Just out of curiosity, for those of you here that helped fund the Kickstarter project, what levels do you choose? I chose Redwall Puzzle Master.

Dawnwing

I chose The Beauty of Redwall (early adopter), and might move up to the Redwall Insider.  I'd love to do more, especially the $99 levels if they'd still been available, but I'm planning on purchasing a car sometime later this year, so I'm trying to save money as much as I can.

The clues we're given with each answer are really interesting.  I can't make sense of them yet; maybe these and the future puzzles all connect into a huge one?  I've tried putting the second letters into an anagram maker but haven't come up with anything useful yet.  I also was searching for a word-rearranger, to try and see if any order sounds like a coherent sentence, but I can't find one online so I think I'll just write my own after my exams are over.

VedCassib

Quote from: Dawnwing on May 13, 2013, 08:13:08 PM
I chose The Beauty of Redwall (early adopter), and might move up to the Redwall Insider.  I'd love to do more, especially the $99 levels if they'd still been available, but I'm planning on purchasing a car sometime later this year, so I'm trying to save money as much as I can.
Okay, cool.

Quote from: Dawnwing on May 13, 2013, 08:13:08 PM
The clues we're given with each answer are really interesting.  I can't make sense of them yet; maybe these and the future puzzles all connect into a huge one?  I've tried putting the second letters into an anagram maker but haven't come up with anything useful yet.  I also was searching for a word-rearranger, to try and see if any order sounds like a coherent sentence, but I can't find one online so I think I'll just write my own after my exams are over.
I think there might be more as well. I'm pretty sure I've got the sequence of the pieces figured out. :) Now I'm starting to be a little more curious as to what will happen once someone finishes it.

VedCassib

It looks like we have to wait until Wednesday to do anything else. :(

Gabe The Warrior

So with the possibility of The Redwall Adventure Game being a success.. Would anyone like to see a revamp of the animation series?
""...Nobody outsmarts Cluny. I've won, and you have both lost." The Foxes clasped their claws. They knelt, whimpering pitifully. Cluny stood over them, enjoying his power as judge..."Take these miserable turncoats out of my sight..." Shrieking and screaming for mercy, the foxes were dragged away..."

VedCassib

Quote from: Gabe The Warrior on May 14, 2013, 03:20:43 AM
So with the possibility of The Redwall Adventure Game being a success.. Would anyone like to see a revamp of the animation series?

I'd like to see anything new with Redwall. Unless it was someone trying to continue the series. I don't think that should ever happen. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't mind new stories in the form of games or TV shows, etc. as long as it wouldn't be considered canon.

Gabe The Warrior

I agree, I don't think anyone should touch or add to Brian Jacques works. It would most likely ruin the feel of his stories if a new writer came in.

I'd like to see more of a mature animation of all the Redwall books, starting from Redwall. The kids animation was okay, but it didn't do it enough justice for me.

VedCassib

Quote from: Gabe The Warrior on May 14, 2013, 04:40:28 AM
I'd like to see more of a mature animation of all the Redwall books, starting from Redwall. The kids animation was okay, but it didn't do it enough justice for me.

That would be cool, but sadly I don't think it'll happen. Then again, I never thought I'd see a Redwall video game either.

Gabe The Warrior

Well think about it, if Redwall get more awareness, there could be a possibility of a continuation of the Nelvana series or a remake of the animations. But this is just hopeful thinking that I wished were true.

I'd really like to see a serious animation done.