Redwall Video Game Kickstarter

Started by scarlet, April 29, 2013, 04:22:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabe The Warrior

Hehehe!! I got 1,2,3,4,and 9 down! 7 more to go... and then the final~!

Edit: got 8 down! 4 more main puzzles to go!

Any more hints you'd like to give, Ved Cassib? Lol if possible. If you don't that's fine, considering how the circumstances and situation has changed.

I'm stumped on these ones:

"Upon his passing,
THE artist opines,
He wrote not books,
But ____"

"'The Ship' and 'The Shepherd'
are lesser-known tales.
Captioned last in a yarn
'bout a curse and a sail..
(The)"

"We're building an Abbey
sans pixel-art creepers,
but this gear head pwns us
in Minecraft cathedrals."

"From Mouse Guard, Adera,
a tale of Dust,
this writer/designer
has Sean's and our trust.
good luck with that..."

I just need four more please!! >m<

Oh, and the last puzzle seems to refresh my page whenever I click the submit button. Is that just me?
""...Nobody outsmarts Cluny. I've won, and you have both lost." The Foxes clasped their claws. They knelt, whimpering pitifully. Cluny stood over them, enjoying his power as judge..."Take these miserable turncoats out of my sight..." Shrieking and screaming for mercy, the foxes were dragged away..."

VedCassib

Here you go!

Quote from: Gabe The Warrior on May 16, 2013, 11:17:36 PM
Hehehe!! I got 1,2,3,4,and 9 down! 7 more to go... and then the final~!

Edit: got 8 down! 4 more main puzzles to go!

Any more hints you'd like to give, Ved Cassib? Lol if possible. If you don't that's fine, considering how the circumstances and situation has changed.

I'm stumped on these ones:

"Upon his passing,
THE artist opines,
He wrote not books,
But ____"

Try changing a few words around and search the internet.

"'The Ship' and 'The Shepherd'
are lesser-known tales.
Captioned last in a yarn
'bout a curse and a sail..
(The)"

The second line is fairly important.

"We're building an Abbey
sans pixel-art creepers,
but this gear head pwns us
in Minecraft cathedrals."

Try using the "Start Here" link from puzzle six. That will help you get on your way.

"From Mouse Guard, Adera,
a tale of Dust,
this writer/designer
has Sean's and our trust.
good luck with that..."

Recent events make this one difficult for me to give much help on.

I just need four more please!! >m<

Oh, and the last puzzle seems to refresh my page whenever I click the submit button. Is that just me?

This is not just you, it started doing that yesterday.

(I tried to make this reply shorter but apparently I can't put quotes inside of the spoiler hiders.)

Gabe The Warrior

...Just... 2 More.... This is exciting~!!

I definitely will not give up, I swear, By the name of Martin the Warrior I WILL NOT!
""...Nobody outsmarts Cluny. I've won, and you have both lost." The Foxes clasped their claws. They knelt, whimpering pitifully. Cluny stood over them, enjoying his power as judge..."Take these miserable turncoats out of my sight..." Shrieking and screaming for mercy, the foxes were dragged away..."

Dawnwing

Am I remembering things wrong, or were there two boxes to type in the answer for #12 the other day?   
I've tried
Spoiler

"Alex", "Kain", and "Alex Kain"
[close]
but it's not working...

VedCassib

Quote from: Dawnwing on May 17, 2013, 04:10:04 AM
Am I remembering things wrong, or were there two boxes to type in the answer for #12 the other day?

You are correct. For some reason that question is glitched and it won't accept the correct answer. Do you need the answer it gives you?

Dawnwing

Quote from: VedCassib on May 17, 2013, 04:14:23 AM
Quote from: Dawnwing on May 17, 2013, 04:10:04 AM

You are correct. For some reason that question is glitched and it won't accept the correct answer. Do you need the answer it gives you?
Sure.  You can send it in a pm or put it in a spoiler tag.

VedCassib

Quote from: Dawnwing on May 17, 2013, 04:15:43 AM
Sure.  You can send it in a pm or put it in a spoiler tag.

I'll PM it.

Dawnwing

VedCassib

Gabe The Warrior

I want to say thank you to everyone who is participating in this event, I'm really happy I was able to join this forum!

It's really exciting, and it's enjoyable to solve the puzzles, really, no joke. It feels satisfying after searching for the answer for hours and hours.. o,o

But yeah, good luck to everyone! I hope everyone doesn't give up and keep trying!

Dawnwing

Gosh, this last puzzle is tough.  Back to writing my word-rearranging program to try and help me, I guess xD

VedCassib

Quote from: Dawnwing on May 17, 2013, 07:06:12 AM
Gosh, this last puzzle is tough.  Back to writing my word-rearranging program to try and help me, I guess xD

It's is tough. I was able to put together the order they need to go in (I could be wrong, but it fits too well), but I can't figure out the puzzle with the numbers at the top and bottom of the page.

Gabe The Warrior

I think I got the sentence in the right order... ^^;

though it doesn't make much sense, and the numbers on the side of the words are confusing.

EDIT: Any light yet Ved? I still got nothing.

VedCassib

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.