News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Redwall Video Game Kickstarter

Started by scarlet, April 29, 2013, 04:22:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabe The Warrior

You got it...?! What?! You actually solved the entire puzzle?!

Wow... I'm impressed... I feel so annoyingly close...!

Hahaha.. Good job cryptopur, I think I'm going insane like Cluny.. laughing like an idiot at this difficult puzzle, well done.
""...Nobody outsmarts Cluny. I've won, and you have both lost." The Foxes clasped their claws. They knelt, whimpering pitifully. Cluny stood over them, enjoying his power as judge..."Take these miserable turncoats out of my sight..." Shrieking and screaming for mercy, the foxes were dragged away..."

VedCassib

I solved it in a different way then was intended, but I did find the answer.  :)

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: VedCassib on May 18, 2013, 02:42:28 AM
I solved it in a different way then was intended, but I did find the answer.  :)
How was your way "different"?

Life is too short to rush through it.

VedCassib

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on May 18, 2013, 07:44:56 AM
How was your way "different"?

I didn't figure it out using the hints/steps provided.

Tiria Wildlough

Ugh, I'm late. :C Well, this looks really cool, and even though I don't play video games, I'm curious to see how it turns out. :)
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Gabe The Warrior

Come join in the event! The puzzles are really difficult and challenging... Especially the finals.. o,o
""...Nobody outsmarts Cluny. I've won, and you have both lost." The Foxes clasped their claws. They knelt, whimpering pitifully. Cluny stood over them, enjoying his power as judge..."Take these miserable turncoats out of my sight..." Shrieking and screaming for mercy, the foxes were dragged away..."

VedCassib

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on May 18, 2013, 08:20:36 AM
Ugh, I'm late. :C Well, this looks really cool, and even though I don't play video games, I'm curious to see how it turns out. :)

You may have gotten here a little late, but there's still time! There are still 24 more spots for the people who solve the puzzles!

Romsca

I only got one of them so far, the one about Basil Stag Hare

Gabe The Warrior

Hmm... This last puzzle... :/

NO! I'M NOT GIVING UP!!

Dawnwing

Yeah, this last one's tough.  I'm still stuck on the order of the words.  I did end up writing a program to give me all possible orders of all the words, but when I came back to it after two hours and it was still going, I realized that even though it was giving me hundreds of combinations per minute, it would have to run straight for a good 5 days or so in order to finish, so I stopped it (after all, doing the math and considering that i didn't make it skip duplicates, it would have come up with over 480 million combinations).  I'll have to go back to the old fashioned way of just figuring it out on my own. Maybe just guess at the top.  xD

Gabe The Warrior

I think they should reveal a hint a little more, just to help us a tad bit. hahaha..

I've spent many hours on the same puzzle, but no dice. It's kind of a shame that I didn't get anywhere. :/

But I feel reall close though..

EDIT:

At this rate, I don't think anyone is gonna solve the puzzle with the exception of VedCassib..

cryptopur

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

Gabe The Warrior

Dannflower Reguba

Can someone please clue me in? I've been out of this topic for about two weeks, and a lot has gone on!  :o

Out of curiosity, do you have anything you can share as to how the game will play?
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This