Redwall Video Game Kickstarter

Started by scarlet, April 29, 2013, 04:22:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowed One

Yeah, and what species can you be? I know you already said some species, but have you changed your mind, because I would really like to be an otter in it! ;D
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Romsca

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

Shadowed One

For someone named Ungatt Trunn, you would think the answer would be obvious!
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Gabe The Warrior

I wouldn't mind being a vermin... hehehe...

(Cluny the Scourge was here)
""...Nobody outsmarts Cluny. I've won, and you have both lost." The Foxes clasped their claws. They knelt, whimpering pitifully. Cluny stood over them, enjoying his power as judge..."Take these miserable turncoats out of my sight..." Shrieking and screaming for mercy, the foxes were dragged away..."

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Shadowed One on May 22, 2013, 01:51:27 AM
For someone named Ungatt Trunn, you would think the answer would be obvious!
;D

Romsca

Dawnwing

Quote from: danflorreguba on May 21, 2013, 03:42:40 AM
Can someone please clue me in? I've been out of this topic for about two weeks, and a lot has gone on!  :o

Out of curiosity, do you have anything you can share as to how the game will play?

Most of the information from the last few weeks can just be seen on the Kickstarter page, in the weekly recaps and updates.
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/somagames/redwall-the-warrior-reborn

We've also been working on a series of puzzles on the following page; the first 25 to solve the final clue receive invitations to the Redwall game launch feast, one of them being all-expenses-paid.  VedCassib is the only one from here (maybe altogether) to figure it out so far; it's pretty tricky.
http://www.somagames.com/art/RW/boat.php

Gabe The Warrior

Lol, I haven't given up on the puzzle. I'm waiting for something to happen, that's all. A sign or a sudden burst of thought.
""...Nobody outsmarts Cluny. I've won, and you have both lost." The Foxes clasped their claws. They knelt, whimpering pitifully. Cluny stood over them, enjoying his power as judge..."Take these miserable turncoats out of my sight..." Shrieking and screaming for mercy, the foxes were dragged away..."

Ungatt Trunn

I just want the game to be released...

Gabe The Warrior

Same here, but building a game takes time, especially if you want it to be good. Gotta be patient Trunn.

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Gabe The Warrior on May 24, 2013, 12:53:42 AM
Same here, but building a game takes time, especially if you want it to be good. Gotta be patient Trunn.
I know.... it just sounds and look cool.

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Dawnwing on May 23, 2013, 05:48:47 AM
Can someone please clue me in? I've been out of this topic for about two weeks, and a lot has gone on!  :o

Out of curiosity, do you have anything you can share as to how the game will play?

Most of the information from the last few weeks can just be seen on the Kickstarter page, in the weekly recaps and updates.

We've also been working on a series of puzzles on the following page; the first 25 to solve the final clue receive invitations to the Redwall game launch feast, one of them being all-expenses-paid.  VedCassib is the only one from here (maybe altogether) to figure it out so far; it's pretty tricky.

I don't know about the rest of you, but all I'm finding in that second link is an enormous amount of gobbledy gook.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

VedCassib

Quote from: danflorreguba on May 24, 2013, 06:18:07 PM
Quote from: Dawnwing on May 23, 2013, 05:48:47 AM

I don't know about the rest of you, but all I'm finding in that second link is an enormous amount of gobbledy gook.

That's sort of the point. It's supposed to be kind of hard to figure out.

BloodGullet

wow! I see it's officially licensed!  That's been a major hurdle for a long time!  woo hoo! congrats on that!  Look forward to playing!

btw, will it be an online, membership kind of game, (i.e. World of Warcraft) where you have to pay a monthly membership fee, or a desktop/console type, and then you have a series of releases?

just curious, I'm ok with it either way!
When ye hear me muzzle lock, say yer prayers, ye bilgerat!