Redwall Video Game Kickstarter

Started by scarlet, April 29, 2013, 04:22:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowed One

Me too! It sounds more like the second one from what I've seen, though.
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Dannflower Reguba

The best would be free-to-play with purchasable extra's and so on (Like a lot of games do these days, TF2, Tribes, LOL, SMITE, etc.)  ;)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Romsca

So it'll be like Minecraft, then?

BloodGullet

Quote from: Romsca on May 25, 2013, 02:28:14 AM

good guess, esp. since it seems to be built on that and the unity object engine, which is very cool by the way.  The dev environment is fun to play with and has good demos.  Big file, and takes a beefy processor to run it well, but once you've got it up and running, lots of fun.  I can see how it would work for them.
When ye hear me muzzle lock, say yer prayers, ye bilgerat!

Gabe The Warrior

Anyone had any luck on the puzzle yet? I haven't been doing much because I was busy, but I haven't given up yet.
""...Nobody outsmarts Cluny. I've won, and you have both lost." The Foxes clasped their claws. They knelt, whimpering pitifully. Cluny stood over them, enjoying his power as judge..."Take these miserable turncoats out of my sight..." Shrieking and screaming for mercy, the foxes were dragged away..."

Shadowed One

Quote from: BloodGullet on May 25, 2013, 04:53:11 AM
Quote from: Romsca on May 25, 2013, 02:28:14 AM

good guess, esp. since it seems to be built on that and the unity object engine, which is very cool by the way.  The dev environment is fun to play with and has good demos.  Big file, and takes a beefy processor to run it well, but once you've got it up and running, lots of fun.  I can see how it would work for them.

Actually, they are making a thing on Minecraft, but the Adventure Game is not on Minecraft.
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

Romsca

Quote from: Gabe The Warrior on May 25, 2013, 05:09:56 AM
Anyone had any luck on the puzzle yet? I haven't been doing much because I was busy, but I haven't given up yet.

I've only gotten one, and that was a while ago :-[

LordTBT

Just wanted to note that the first stretch goal, St. Ninian's, has been reached and surpassed. $1500 until the next goal...I hope everyone has contributed. Only about 30 hours or so left to go.

Romsca

Do we have to put in a credit card number to donate?

LordTBT

Quote from: Romsca on May 25, 2013, 05:27:08 PM
Do we have to put in a credit card number to donate?

Sending money online, whether donating or purchasing anything, will involve inputting a credit or debit card at some point.

Kickstarter is a very safe, legitimate site. They actually use Amazon for payment services. There is also a PayPal option if you like that.

It's 2013, online shopping is safe.

Worth noting: If you want to actually play the game when it comes out, you're likely going to have to use a credit or debit card to pay for it online. And if you want to access the Minecraft server, you're going to have to purchase a copy of Minecraft the same way.

VedCassib

Only 14 hours to go! If they can get another $1,500 the Gingivere's Farm stretch goal will be achieved!

Shadowed One

They didn't make it to Gingivere' s Farm. It finished at $17,618.

Gabe The Warrior

""...Nobody outsmarts Cluny. I've won, and you have both lost." The Foxes clasped their claws. They knelt, whimpering pitifully. Cluny stood over them, enjoying his power as judge..."Take these miserable turncoats out of my sight..." Shrieking and screaming for mercy, the foxes were dragged away..."

cryptopur

hey folks.
We didn't make our official stretch goal for Gingivere's Farm in the kickstarter but we other folks have contributed on the PayPal page (http://somagames.com/redwall/redwall-presale.php) that we're over that goal in an unoffical count - so we're going to include it anyway. :)

Shadowed One

Yay! By the way, when is the game scheduled to come out? This year, next year, ten years from now? Just wondering.