News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Redwall Video Game Kickstarter

Started by scarlet, April 29, 2013, 04:22:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dawnwing

Quote from: Shadowed One on May 28, 2013, 12:32:29 PM
Yay! By the way, when is the game scheduled to come out? This year, next year, ten years from now? Just wondering.
They're estimating 9-15 months from now. 

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Dawnwing on May 28, 2013, 01:41:15 PM
Quote from: Shadowed One on May 28, 2013, 12:32:29 PM
Yay! By the way, when is the game scheduled to come out? This year, next year, ten years from now? Just wondering.
They're estimating 9-15 months from now. 
Sad :'(

Life is too short to rush through it.

Gabe The Warrior

So.. Has anyone else solved the puzzle yet? I feel like no one was able to solve it yet besides Ved.

This puzzle is really difficult. It it slightly irritates me how I haven't been able to solve it after a few weeks. Anyone?
""...Nobody outsmarts Cluny. I've won, and you have both lost." The Foxes clasped their claws. They knelt, whimpering pitifully. Cluny stood over them, enjoying his power as judge..."Take these miserable turncoats out of my sight..." Shrieking and screaming for mercy, the foxes were dragged away..."

Dawnwing

Nope, not me.  I'm still stuck on the word order.  I think I have pieces of it right, but even if I were to get that, I'm totally baffled on the numbers. 

cryptopur

So did anybody here decode the most recent clue I dropped here?

Dawnwing

I saw it, but wasn't able to figure anything out from it.

Gabe The Warrior

According to the definition of "cooperantur". It means to combine or work together with. I've had an idea before that hint was posted, but I'm not sure how to combine them. What confuses me most is the numbers down at the bottom.
""...Nobody outsmarts Cluny. I've won, and you have both lost." The Foxes clasped their claws. They knelt, whimpering pitifully. Cluny stood over them, enjoying his power as judge..."Take these miserable turncoats out of my sight..." Shrieking and screaming for mercy, the foxes were dragged away..."

cryptopur

Don't think too hard about it. :)
It just means "work together"
meaning you folks...collaborate.
It was designed to encourage cooperation and at least one piece of the puzzle requires  a minimum of two people to compare answers.

Gabe The Warrior

..Requires a minimum of two people to answer? Meaning it's mandatory?

Romsca

Gabe The Warrior

My thoughts exactly. He said he solved it a "different" way though.

How far have you gotten by any chance?

VedCassib

Quote from: Romsca on June 02, 2013, 12:31:13 AM
Then how did VedCassib get it?

I want to help you guys out more, but I'm not sure how much else I can say.

Dawnwing

I'm guessing that the "two people" thing is to compare the number it gives based on your location?  Before I noticed the little bar saying "allow somagames.com to use your location", the boxes were blank and I thought you had to enter your own latitudes and longitudes into the box, but no matter what I put into there, I couldn't figure out the correlation between the numbers inserted and the one it gives back.

VedCassib

To avoid confusion, I now do know how to solve the final puzzle the correct way. So hints that I may have given or will give will help you to solve the puzzle the correct way. I'm sorry if I didn't mention that earlier.

cryptopur

..and just to be clear from Soma Games
There are no requirements or restrictions from our perspective.

No Gabe The Warrior - you're not required to work with another human though the puzzle was designed to encourage it.

And yes, it's totally within the rules for VedCassib to just post the answer here and then it's a race to see ho can get their names in the fastest...though that would be somewhat against the spirit of the thing.

Somewhere in the middle is the desired result - people hinting, helping, and coaxing one another so everybody has fun.