News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Redwall Video Game Kickstarter

Started by scarlet, April 29, 2013, 04:22:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WintersRead

I've solved it! There are 21 more spots left for everyone else!

Thank you Cryptopur for making such a challenging, fun, and sometimes brain-frying puzzle!

VedCassib

Quote from: WintersRead on June 14, 2013, 07:02:20 AM
I've solved it! There are 21 more spots left for everyone else!

Thank you Cryptopur for making such a challenging, fun, and sometimes brain-frying puzzle!

Congratulations! See you at the feast! Good luck to the rest of you guys trying to figure it out!  :)

Shadowed One

If you go to the feast, could you post pictures of it on here?
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

VedCassib

Quote from: Shadowed One on June 14, 2013, 12:14:01 PM
If you go to the feast, could you post pictures of it on here?

If there aren't any rules prohibiting it, I'll try to get some.

cryptopur

Prohibiting picture?
We encourage them! Heck, set up a live webcam if you like! :)

And congratulations WintersRead. ;D

VedCassib

Quote from: cryptopur on June 14, 2013, 04:36:10 PM
Prohibiting picture?

I figured that would be the case. But you never know sometimes.  ;)

WintersRead

Quote from: VedCassib on June 14, 2013, 07:14:30 AM

Congratulations! See you at the feast! Good luck to the rest of you guys trying to figure it out!  :)

Thank you! I'll see you there!

Quote from: cryptopur on June 14, 2013, 04:36:10 PM
Prohibiting picture?

Thank you! Fantastic puzzle, all 'round, wot.

Romsca

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

Rusvul

No. A real-life redwall feast. *Drools* My dream. Unfortunately, I'm pretty bad at riddle solving. These puzzles are way above me.

LordTBT

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on June 14, 2013, 09:16:21 PM
Quote from: Romsca on June 14, 2013, 09:15:24 PM
So, where is the feast?
Is it like a virtual feast?

It's been pretty clearly explained in the Kickstarter updates and videos that this will be a real, physical feast, for those who solve the puzzle and/or donated at a certain level. Likely to be in the vicinity of the Soma Games HQ. (Pacific Northwest US, travel + lodging costs are up to the individual)  :)

VedCassib

Quote from: Romsca on June 14, 2013, 09:15:24 PM
So, where is the feast?

My guess is somewhere near Newberg, Oregon. Because That's where Soma is located it makes the most sense to me.

MeadowR

I came across the Kickstarter site for this game the other day - wow, looks so good! It's cool to see there's finally going to be a game relating to Redwall. The concept art and sets are lovely - I really admire the attention to detail.

From what I read, will you need Minecraft? I don't really know anything about it and don't want to install the whole shebang just for that part of the game? I'm not a big gamer... sure I'll learn the facts later on. :)

(NB: I haven't read through all 18 pages of this thread yet!)
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

LordTBT

Quote from: MeadowRabbit on June 15, 2013, 05:40:19 PM
I came across the Kickstarter site for this game the other day - wow, looks so good! It's cool to see there's finally going to be a game relating to Redwall. The concept art and sets are lovely - I really admire the attention to detail.

From what I read, will you need Minecraft? I don't really know anything about it and don't want to install the whole shebang just for that part of the game? I'm not a big gamer... sure I'll learn the facts later on. :)

(NB: I haven't read through all 18 pages of this thread yet!)

To play the final product, you will not need Minecraft. AbbeyCraft, as well as the AbbeyCraft server, both utilize Minecraft, however those are for people who donated to the Kickstarter project only.

Those who contributed money and wish to access either of those will need Minecraft, which costs $26.95.

Lily

There's no way I'll be able to attend the feast, but I still want to finish the puzzles. I haven't had much time to work on it recently, but I'll get there... eventually. Maybe.