Redwall Video Game Kickstarter

Started by scarlet, April 29, 2013, 04:22:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowed One

I wonder how much it will cost?
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

rachel25

I'm on Windows 7 will it still work  ??? It would be cool if they released it  on wii I have a wii but my little brother used the remotes as footballs but if Redwall was at stack then I buy 12345345678 remotes b/c redwall is too awesome   ;D

Shadowed One

I hope it isn't like $60 or something, if so I won't be able to buy it.  :(
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

cryptopur

No prices have been announced (or decided for that matter) but I can tell you that the current plan is NOT to be anything like $60.

Shadowed One

Lutra

Yes, it should run on Windows 7 without problems.  Its only if you really have an older computer that can only handle XP where you might run into problems by the sound of things.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

MeadowR

That's a good point... what about if you have a mac 'old' Leopard system from 2007?

It's ridiculous how quick computers move on so you can't run certain things after a while. 2007 shouldn't be that old at all. >_> But anyway, enough of the mini rant!
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

LordTBT

Quote from: MeadowRabbit on June 29, 2013, 04:44:02 PM
That's a good point... what about if you have a mac 'old' Leopard system from 2007?

It's ridiculous how quick computers move on so you can't run certain things after a while. 2007 shouldn't be that old at all. >_> But anyway, enough of the mini rant!

Average computer shelf life is 6 months. 6 years is ancient :P

MeadowR

*pats mac* You still look as good as new to me!

6 months?? It's so wasteful! We should be in an age, what with all the recycling, etc., where we try and allow things to last as long as possible. *Sigh*
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

rachel25

Quote from: Lutra on June 28, 2013, 06:51:54 PM
Yes, it should run on Windows 7 without problems.  Its only if you really have an older computer that can only handle XP where you might run into problems by the sound of things.
No my computers a new model my dad's didn't like our old one so he got a new one and if it isn't going to be to expensive then I can maybe work to get some money to buy it  :)

LordTBT

Quote from: MeadowRabbit on June 29, 2013, 05:19:27 PM

6 months?? It's so wasteful! We should be in an age, what with all the recycling, etc., where we try and allow things to last as long as possible. *Sigh*

Actually it's quite exciting. Technology moves pretty fast, has nothing to do with waste. It means science keeps advancing.

rachel25

Will it come out on cd or will you only be able to download it  :-\

VedCassib

Quote from: rachel25 on July 01, 2013, 02:31:51 PM

As usual, nothing has been officially announced. But as said before, it is unlikely that they would release it in disc format.

LordTBT

Quote from: rachel25 on July 01, 2013, 02:31:51 PM

We covered this on the last page. I'd ask to please review posts since your last posts before posting new ones. :)

CD is just not likely at all. I'm confused as to what's so bad about downloading from trusted companies. I'd once again point out the date on the calendar.  ::)

MeadowR

Quote from: LordTBT on June 30, 2013, 11:16:44 PM
Quote from: MeadowRabbit on June 29, 2013, 05:19:27 PM

Actually it's quite exciting. Technology moves pretty fast, has nothing to do with waste. It means science keeps advancing.

That's well and good, and I don't debate the exciting advancements; however it doesn't stop all the bits and bobs being made that are then made obsolete (or similar) by the flick of a donkey's tail. All that stuff made for such detailed means, only to have to be replaced so soon after - and where does it go?
Anyway, that's no moan at your opinion. Just some concerns. :)
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014