News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Olden Inn

Started by Russa Nodrey, September 27, 2014, 04:16:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

I seriously doubt that. Russa, who's skeleton is that really?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

There are no skeletons!!!!!

In that room there's....
What is in the room
A hord of tiny, cute, adorable, man-eating, chipmunks. (A lab experiment gone wrong.)
[close]
Freddy

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

The Skarzs

What the. . . Okay, just so you don't have this problem any more, I'm going to. . .

What I'm going to do for you
BURN THEM WITH FIRE.
[close]
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Russa Nodrey

:'( That's impossible, they're fire proof.
Freddy

The Skarzs

What are they, made of asbestos? Nothing is fireproof after being baked by the heat of a sun.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

Hmm, I'm not sure what they're made of.....
Freddy

The Skarzs

Or, you don't have to worry about making food for me. I'll take this room, thank you.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Just squash 'em Skarzs!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Amber

Hey Russa, can I have the key to my room?
*Says to Skarzs in low voice* You want to know what's really in the room?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rusvul

Quote from: The Skarzs on October 01, 2014, 08:22:00 PM
Zealots, the both of you.
Mmhmm. I carry out the will of Nerull, whatever that may be. At the moment, it isn't mass murder and hysteria, you should count yourself lucky. *strides over to room 12 and knocks in a certain pattern on the door*

Jukka the Sling

I'm so confused. What's up with this whole thing about paladins and gods?