News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

D.A.B. Red'all H'Abbey

Started by Ruggum, April 01, 2014, 05:19:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruggum

Silence fell over the Dibbun contingent, then Ruggum raised a small clenched paw and shouted. "Dab!"

Lissen up, ye miscreants an' bwighters!

Red'all elders leave it to uz an' leave the H'Abbey, they'm be fast furr a gurt fatty beasts. Ow'd it 'appen? Uz got inna Red'all outta ee rainwet. Oi figured outta ee lock on ee gate vurry farstly. Ho, yuss oi did! No elders back t'H'Abbey today! Furr makin' ee bedtime, oi'd choppen their thurr off, burr aye! They'm b'aint goin' t'keep baffin' uz an' senden uz oop t'bed urrly til we'm old an' dead an' buried. Villyun rarscals outta 'H'Abbey  inna woods! They'm can baff thurrselves, hurhur!

The H'Abbey frum naow on will be roin by uz, Dab!
Uz'll built a cumfy likkle den an' camp in hurr, an' serve brekkist, an' never get ee baff, or even ee likkle wash, b'aint that right? Git brekkist frum the Kitchens, widout the fatty Friar! An' uz can eat tons ee blackburry tarts an' pies. Yurr, uz make lots'n'lots'n'lots, gurt 'eaps of 'em!
Oi be knownen ee way! An' oi bee's most speedy furr a nolechoild, hurr hurr.

Dab! Dab! Dab!
Dab! Dab! Dab!

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Listen up, you impudent little dibbuns! Open the gates immediately and let us back in! The idea of locking us out and starting food fights in the Kitchens! Hmph!
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Ruggum

Quote from: Taggerung_of_Redwall on April 01, 2014, 05:54:33 AM
Listen up, you impudent little dibbuns! Open the gates immediately and let us back in! The idea of locking us out and starting food fights in the Kitchens! Hmph!

H'Abbey iz oi's, zurr!

Dab! Dab! Dab!
Dab! Dab! Dab!

Silent Sam

*Sucks thumb*

*Points at self and smiles*

*Sucks thumb again*
*Suck suck suck*

Ferdy

Yeah! I'm going to become a mighty warrior, just like Martin, and I need lotsa training an' food fights an' NO OLDIES tellin' me what ta do!

BrookSkimmer

Oy! This isn't funny you lot! just wait'll we get back in there!

Dumble

'Ho yes it 'tis. We beess naughty h'all day! I don' wanna list'n to h'elders anymore. Not even Mista Thrugg. So there!
I beated that crow wif my big stick!

Matthias720

*knocks on the Abbey gates*

Alright you rapscallions, let us in! You are being VERY naughty! When I get my hands on you, it will be early bedtime and Abbot's Report for the lot of you! Open this gate at once!

Runn

Nope! We's not gonna go a'bed early! Take tha back or we never let you back in! Hee hee!!!!

Lutra

Oh bother, I slept through the whole thing. :P
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra