0 (0%)
How about this_____?
1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Redwall Musician

This is my third character:

Name: Tibbit Fentenno
Species: hare

That is the last hare in Elmswift's patrol.

..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Just a headz up, the eagle bearin' the newz o' the vermin horde will be arrivin' zoon. An' zpeakin' o' the vermin horde, we ztill need zomeone tae play az the vermin leader, an' a few other vermin characterz widnae hurt either...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Nightfire

If you want, Raio Rei can be that eagle. I can have him go out for a flight, then spot the horde.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Zorry, but the eagle needz tae get there, tell the newz, an' then die o' exauztion.

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Nightfire

Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

I dinnae ken. Effect? Drama? Action? Who kenz? Who carez?

Alzae, az zoon az we have a vermin leader we canae the eagle appear.

DanielofRedwall

I'll be the vermin leader, then. I only have two characters.

Name: Ballista the Fierce
Species: Ferret
Weapon: Sword, and a nice one at that!
Occupation: Leader of vermin horde full of all the usual vermin (rats, weasels etc)
Other: Has a vixen seer, who anyone can contol, all the vermin horde really admire his sword and want to steal it. A Ballista is a type of catapult.
Received mostly negative reviews.