Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn

Bombs, man: they are the newest thing!

Life is too short to rush through it.

Dinte

He finds joy in the little things
you find this offensive, i find it funny, that is why i am happier than you

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Ungatt Trunn

Again, I must ask: was it victory or death?

Rainshadow

I can tell you like Uncatt.  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Ungatt Trunn

There are just soooooo many different Editions of Star Trek! Which one are you interested in?

Dinte

you find this offensive, i find it funny, that is why i am happier than you

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Shadowed One

The Republic will be brought to its pitiful knees!
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ze Emperor brought ze Empire an' ze Republic together. Never mind zome otter, aw hail Emperor Palpatine!

Ungatt Trunn

Really, I want to know- what was it, Victory or Death?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ungatt Trunn

Rainshadow

I had leftover sketti for lunch.  And fudge.  And homemade cinnamon rasin bread.  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Rainshadow on May 23, 2013, 08:29:06 PM
  I had leftover sketti for lunch.  And fudge.  And homemade cinnamon rasin bread.  ;D
Lucky you!