News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Signature Above Me

Started by Nightfire, September 13, 2011, 10:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KitrallStreamrippler

Ah, good old warcries. (My friends and I are all going to shout "eulalia" when school ends on the last day. :))
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Rainshadow

Paying for Pepsi?  Where we're going, we don't HAVE to pay for Pepsi.  *Puts on shades*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

Gabe The Warrior

""...Nobody outsmarts Cluny. I've won, and you have both lost." The Foxes clasped their claws. They knelt, whimpering pitifully. Cluny stood over them, enjoying his power as judge..."Take these miserable turncoats out of my sight..." Shrieking and screaming for mercy, the foxes were dragged away..."

psybox

...only for one of them to get bitten by a snake, causing him to go insane.

Ungatt Trunn

Sooooooo who is he exacily?

Rainshadow

I don't think I'll be able to eat spaghetti for a few days.  :(
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Rainshadow on June 04, 2013, 04:44:28 PM
  I don't think I'll be able to eat spaghetti for a few days.  :(
Has that got to do with that denture-like thing that you got that you told us about yesterday on the Last Pots Wins Topic on a time that I was on this Forum along with several other people? ;D

Rainshadow

Denture-like thing?  Excuse me?  I don't need dentures.  Spacers are a rubber band-like thing that are stuck between two teeth to shove them apart... I think...  They're just really thick and my teeth are really close, so obviously, I ain't gonna feel too dandy.

Anyway, yer a Washingtonian (such a fun word ;D) who likes Cosmic Gate, sketti, Ungatt Trunn, and you posted the 10,000th post in the General Discussion.  Interestink...  ;D

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Rainshadow on June 04, 2013, 07:49:26 PM
Anyway, yer a Washingtonian (such a fun word ;D) who likes Cosmic Gate, sketti, Ungatt Trunn, and you posted the 10,000th post in the General Discussion.  Interestink...  ;D
Those figures make me unique! ;D
Quote from: Rainshadow on June 04, 2013, 07:49:26 PM
Interestink...  ;D
You a friend of Popeye? ;D

Rusvul

Fax about you?
"And I cross my world, but I know tonight,
That you're always gonna give me one more fright...
And I might die like a million times...
But you're always gonna give me one more fight..."

Rainshadow

Hey!  Who are you callin' the weakest link?!  >:(

;)  ;D

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Maudie

Change your sig, dude!
I'm in a punk mood.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rainshadow

I don't follow orders well...  ;)