Started by Nightfire, September 13, 2011, 10:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Ungatt Trunn

I'M ALREADY AWESOME, ALRIGHT???  ;D

Life is too short to rush through it.

Rainshadow

Ah, a fellow genius, eh?  Welcome to the genius club, Gato-chan!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

That poor, poor room. Imagine what it does to the walls!

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

*Holding an arm-load of presents*  *Sobs*  I JUST WANTED TO GIVE YOU GUYS SOME PRESENTS TO SHOW HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU GUYS!!  D:  D:  D:  D:  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

Why does Cole call the Iron Bull, THE Iron Bull? Wouldn't it make more sense if it was Iron Bull?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Maudie

I will come bearing gifts...Mwahahaha!
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Tiria_Wildlough

I totally agree with you. Bolt is VERY cute!!!!!

Søren

Rainshadow

*Clicks egg*

Quote from: Delthion on January 17, 2015, 06:49:06 PM
Why does Cole call the Iron Bull, THE Iron Bull? Wouldn't it make more sense if it was Iron Bull?

Backstory to the party banter I'm about to post:  Cole can read minds, so he knows what people's preferences are to things, such as Bull's name.  And now, an explanation in the form of another quote:

Cole:  You got to pick your name, The Iron Bull.
Iron Bull: Sure did.  Thanks for sticking the "the" on there, too.  Most people forget.
Iron Bull:  It kinda makes it sound like I'm not really a person.  Like I'm this dangerous thing, you know?
Cole:  You made it a joke on yourself, making a mockery, so you would never be that.
Iron Bull:  It kills the joke if you explain it, kid.

BlueRose

So, who's this The Iron Bull fellow? He seems interesting.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.