News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Signature Above Me

Started by Nightfire, September 13, 2011, 10:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

I checked out a couple of those. You've put a lot of work into them. *Thumbs up*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Captain Wortshire

Don't recognize that quote...
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

Sebias of Redwall

Tragic vibes.

Quote from: Captain Wortshire on May 31, 2021, 03:17:41 PM
Don't recognize that quote...
It's from the movie Hot Lead and Cold Feet.

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

I've never heard of that movie.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Sebias of Redwall

They've caught me, oH nO.

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Tungro

Captain Wortshire

Oooohhh... Looks interesting...
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

WorshipTiria

I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

Flib Bigboat

(Actually it was Daniča.)
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

You should get Discord.  :giggle:

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Flib Bigboat

Yeh, but I'm not allowed to. (Doesn't mean I'm not part of the RRR on this forum, though!)
Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

(Sounds good!)

Happiness can be found in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light.
~D'heh!  :laugh:

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

That....Is the most I have ever seen 'attached' in one sentence...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Flib Bigboat

Yours is very funny. ;D
Long live the RRR!