News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kade Rivok

*You feel your arms reaching out towards the plushie.  Just a little bit more, and you'll have peace.  Just a little bit more....*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Lockz up ze Otterbadger pluzhie in a very large und expenzive adamantium zafe*

Dinnae vorry aboot ze cozt...Tvaz liberated from ze moderatorz' zavingz.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Kade Rivok

*Local Operator Kade shows up.*  I can assure you that the moderators do not have any savings, and thus couldn't have funded, purposefully or otherwise, an adamantium safe.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Kade Rivok on April 07, 2022, 06:29:56 PM*You feel your arms reaching out towards the plushie.  Just a little bit more, and you'll have peace.  Just a little bit more....*
*I've been eaten before, and it sure wasn't peaceful, you silly chook.*
Quote from: Kade Rivok on April 07, 2022, 06:56:29 PM*Local Operator Kade shows up.*  I can assure you that the moderators do not have any savings, and thus couldn't have funded, purposefully or otherwise, an adamantium safe.
They probably use Mattie to steal money from us for their savings, so it isn't technically "theirs."
Also, LOK, can you please tell me what this plushie toy thing is doing here? 'Cause it's scaring meeee
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Kade Rivok on April 07, 2022, 06:56:29 PM*Local Operator Kade shows up.*  I can assure you that the moderators do not have any savings, and thus couldn't have funded, purposefully or otherwise, an adamantium safe.

O' courze zey vid zay zat. Zee vhat zey zay vhen ye bring up vhere 90% o' ze forum tax-money iz gaein'...

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Booklover

Uhhhh... Yes, of course I have always made sure to pay my forum taxes promptly and completely. Obviously. I'd never fail to do so. Not even if I die (actually, can people who've died get out of paying forum taxes?).
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah doubt it. Ezpecially conziderin' zey ztill dinnae 'ave a nev Death yet. Yer zoul juzt ztayz und zey can reach it eazily. Ach...

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Booklover on April 08, 2022, 03:16:00 PMUhhhh... Yes, of course I have always made sure to pay my forum taxes promptly and completely. Obviously. I'd never fail to do so. Not even if I die (actually, can people who've died get out of paying forum taxes?).
I hope the government won't demand forum taxes, in the future.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Ripred the Gnawer

Quote from: Kade Rivok on April 07, 2022, 04:07:59 PM*A sense of calm overtakes you.  A deep peace that you've never before experienced washes against the shores of your mind, each wave reaching a portion further than the last.  Any worries that had tied you down now release their hold and drift away as you sink further and further into the comforting waves of floof.  The outside world recedes as your consciousness fades and, once more, all is still.

The life-sized Otterbadger plushie sits alone in the asylum, a strange warmth emanating from it despite the cool atmosphere.  Though it is clearly a simple plushie doll, a flicker of life passes through its dark eyes.  Another wayward soul has joined the family.*
Wow... that actually reminds me of a fic I've been reading, :giggle:
'We stop looking for monsters under the bed when we realize they are inside of us'
"If you gaze long enough into the abyss, it'll gaze back at you"

Flib Bigboat

It does...? O.o I don't think I'd want to read that fic...
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

♫♪ Zomevone left ze cake oot in ze rain
Oh, Ah dinnae zink zat Ah can take it
'cauze it took zae lang tae bake it
und Ah'll never 'ave zat recipe agaaaaaaaaaaaain, Oh nyeeeeeeeeeeeet! ♪♫

Flib Bigboat

Oh dear. :( What sort of cake was it?
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Nay idea, but zat iz actually from zome zong. Ach...

Ripred the Gnawer

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on April 13, 2022, 11:41:19 PMIt does...? O.o I don't think I'd want to read that fic...
Yeah, you probably... wouldn't.
'We stop looking for monsters under the bed when we realize they are inside of us'
"If you gaze long enough into the abyss, it'll gaze back at you"