News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

WorshipTiria

I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

It, by Stephen King?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Ripred the Gnawer

Well, how would you know? You don't watch horror movies.
'We stop looking for monsters under the bed when we realize they are inside of us'
"If you gaze long enough into the abyss, it'll gaze back at you"

WorshipTiria

I don't watch horror movies and I know what it is. Some things, even if you don't know what they are, you'll hear about them.
Also it was originally a book that got adapted into several movies.

Kade Rivok

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on April 19, 2022, 04:37:22 PM
Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on April 18, 2022, 08:01:23 PMIt, by Stephen King?
Isn't that some horror movie?

Book first, then an old tv movie, then a more recent pair of actual movies.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Iz a penny vize, zough...?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

WorshipTiria

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Kade Rivok on April 19, 2022, 04:49:05 PM
Quote from: Flib Bigboat on April 19, 2022, 04:37:22 PM
Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on April 18, 2022, 08:01:23 PMIt, by Stephen King?
Isn't that some horror movie?

Book first, then an old tv movie, then a more recent pair of actual movies.
Ah.
I don't understand why some people like to watch horror movies. They're completely pointless, and I'm sure there are better things to waste time on.
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

I mean, using that logic, many recreational activities are completely pointless :giggle:
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

At least they aren't for the purpose of giving you nightmares.
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Tiz uzually fun vhen zomevone elze getz noightmarez from ze moviez, und ye can conztantly mention or 'old up picturez from zaid movie tae terrorise zem.

Spoiler
[close]