News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Summer-Time = Pool-Time!!!

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, June 24, 2017, 03:10:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ach, Ah didnae expect ze Zpanizh Inquizition...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Verdauga

Why not? Everybody expects them.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

WorshipTiria

I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Putz Poroz on av ze beaztz' 'eadz zat are daein' anyzin' diabolical*

Flib Bigboat

That's why you deleted the diabolical-laughter gif, isn't it.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

WorshipTiria

He can no longer be held accountable for his diabolical actions.
I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on May 18, 2023, 09:26:32 PMThat's why you deleted the diabolical-laughter gif, isn't it.

Ah didnae delete it- tiz ztill zere.

Flib Bigboat

Oh. It disappeared for some reason. It's back now though.
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Givez a nearby Poro a znack*

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Flib Bigboat

My diabolical laughter is better than that.
Long live the RRR!